• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in ORAS defense, that was to make it compatible with XY, which is the same reason a Battle Frontier was added to Johto in Gen IV.
True. But there were plenty of ways to circumvent this issue if they really wanted to. They could've simply retconned the Battle Tower to feature the 4 Battle Chatelaines instead of Anabel, and leave the rest of the Frontier as it is.
Not entirely correct.
Ohmori. The king of trolling.
:mad:

Last edited:
I never believed it was the legendary either. I just thought it's one of the new regular pokemon in Galar

Could be. It does look very jagged though, which is why I thought it could be the sword legend (reread my post please, I do believe it could be the legendary).

Not really what we wonder eevee evolution?
maybe real leak or fake leak.

*rumour. The word leak means it’s legitimate information. Until we have official confirmation of them, it’s a rumour, not a leak. I doubt we’re getting starter evolutions or armour evolutions next month though, so that part is probably true.

The Eevee Art May not be real, but it’s still possible that we will be getting an eeveelution or two in the next news batch.

Sylveon was the first thing revealed in X/Y after the first trailer iirc.

And they don’t have to mention the “gimmick” it’s used to show off like how they kept Fairy type a secret for a while.

Also every even number generation has had an eeveelution so far. If the armor gimmick is real, they could be used to show it off, one sword, the other shield, or something like that.

I’m still betting we’ll see the legends, and fleshed out entries on our starter. The Sun/Moon website had an entire page’s worth of information on the new Pokemon, which is a lot compared to SS’s single Pokédex-like entry.

We already know that the Gym Masters term is next in line because it wouldn’t be on their tweet schedule if it were to be revealed significantly later.

In SM, while the cover legendaries were revealed earlier than this, the actual trailer regarding their types and special moves wasn't shown until.... June.

I hope we don't have to wait that long for the cover legendaries reveal for this generation, but it's a possibility.

That Steel Eeveelution looks cool. Don't think its real though, mainly because the head and eyestyle similair look to Glaceons, while the other one looks to much like Sylveon to be believable. They are good done fakes, i have to give credit for that. But if they turn out to be real, i am not gonna complain and then i already know my second party member after Sobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom