• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much ready for this game right now im leaning to pokemon shield and my partner would be sobble no matter what since Im all water type starter all the way!

The cold of the region really gives me a Sinnoh vibes along with the elegance of Kalos but right now I felt it s too linear at the moment but what if we could challenge the gyms in any order?

My specultion:
*Gyms would be a broadcast sports like arena
*Theme would be nature vs technology

I watched a video that is very much interesting here watch it below:

View: https://youtu.be/bHHTM_0yHYc

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS FAKE

Suppose leak of the final evolution of the fire starter.

I'm so sorry idk how to put spoiler warning

I find this kind of change a tad too drastic, tbh. There is no reference to Scorbunny's design about turning into a sort of... mecha-rabbit.

It's a cool design, imo, but seems a bit fake-y to me right now.

Those fakes (with the fire rabbit and grass lemur and water platypus) were by a specific artist (50shadesofheliosk) who came out about it, and they also made evolutions for them. So unless they work for gamefreak, no, those are not original versions of the gen 8 starters.

View: https://twitter.com/leopold65107856/status/970644600485568513

Well, that was fast.

I almost read Galaran as Galran and started laughing at myself.

So today we got the reveal trailer with a good look at the starters, in game graphics, and the Galar Region. Going off of what we know from past hype train rides to the launch, we can kinda expect our next major bit of news to not happen for a couple more months. X and Y, and Sun and Moon did have about two to three months before we started getting any real news from corocoro and official news releases. I wanna say they'll continue to do the monthly trailers. though we probably won't get the first big one until May.

Meltan is not a Gen 8 Pokemon. Why do people think otherwise?
I don't think people are speculating on Meltan being involved because they count it as Gen 8, they're just speculating because it didn't get much lore and they're hoping it might get more for these games. (like how Zygarde got more in Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom