• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I should just make it my signature. "Why would the entire dex of Galar be leaked this soon after the announcement? It's only been X!" (X now is "a little under a month")

They know the base stats, but not the name?

Once again, an attempt to appeal to the cool/tough/feminine theory that only gets a feminine Grookey.

What's that supposed to mean? "They don't move uniquely, they just follow directly behind you?"
I think maybe he means you don't automatically ride certain pokemon, and all just tail you?

Also, what are the chances?

View: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1110277675782934529

the source of the article is WSJ. it's definitely no playground rumor. also, the 2DS cut out features before it was cool.
When was the last time a mainstream media outlet actually got something correct about video games? I mean, you've seen the screw ups they've made in regards to pokemon, right?

Had an idea for a Pokemon ability.
it's called Road Block

Whenever the opponent Pokemon uses any charge-like attack, the Pokemon with the ability ''Road Block'' will suffer minor damage compared to the greater damage caused by the charging opponent by tripping over the Pokemon. Damage becomes greater for the opponent depending on how big or heavy it is.

it's called Road Block

Whenever the opponent Pokemon uses any charge-like attack, the Pokemon with the ability ''Road Block'' will suffer minor damage compared to the greater damage caused by the charging opponent by tripping over the Pokemon. Damage becomes greater for the opponent depending on how big or heavy it is.
It can also be used when you need a sudowoodo to pointlessly stand in the road just to keep the player from progressing until they get the appropriate badge.

it's called Road Block

The only real good ability right now (in competitive) would be an intimidate-blocker or a special intimidate version.

About additional Switch versions, I would prefer that they wait on that and instead work on fixing the Joy-con and Pro Controller drifting issues.

The final evo of Grookey has a connection with music, it has feminine characteristics and is one of the rare monkeys of Great Britain
The final evo of Scorbunny has connection with the industrialization, it has thrusters in the feet, it seems a rocket (it remembers much the Iron Man)
The final evo of Sobble has a connection with the tactical forces, and the secret spies (I think the gamefreak wanted to make a reference to the 007)

LOL The Astrobunny won't die.

Save the Pokemon! Save the dream:

fiorsi2qt4j21.jpg

fiorsi2qt4j21.jpg
I will say, thrusters on the feet can work. Granted it won't flat out have metal rockets out of nowhere in his feet, but like that reference sheet along the top right, the patches on his feet can emmit flames that can rocket him.

fiorsi2qt4j21.jpg
People are still holding hope after the artist was already found ? that's a new level of desperation

For those still wondering what “monpoke” is, turns out it’s some special Pokemon product brand for toddlers:

Translation:
Nice to meet you. "

For new generation moms and dad
Pokemon's first official baby brand
"Monpoké" birth!

We will exhibit at Maternity & Baby Festa 2019!
Click here for details
From the site:
23 years after Pokemon was born, the first official baby brand "monpoké" is born.
For the new generation of moms and dads, we want to focus on the concepts "Hi-sense," "High quality", "Designs that adults want", "Gifts", etc.

Designs that can be used by parents and children, targeting maternity moms up to around 36 months. We will strive to make quality products.

Products will be released from July 2019. The details of the stores and products will be
announced on the official website of Monpoke, the official Twitter, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom