• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Y, don't expect anything to be revealed in Oha Suta without being announced before. But I think we will still have something in December if we are to rely on past revelations.

But I think some people are confusing Oha Suta (children's program) with Pokenchi.
In the last 5 years all teaser trailers were revealed on Oha Suta a few days after the second weekend of December. And not always announced before...
Actually we are perfect in time with the reveal. I thought we would have got it today actually.

Reaction score
In the last 5 years all teaser trailer were revealed on Oha Suta. And not always announced before...
I said it's usually announced before. But regarding the movies teasers, what were the times that weren't announced before?

Reaction score
I said it's usually announced before. But regarding the movies teasers, what were the times that weren't announced before?
What I mean is that has happened that the announcement and the teaser were released in the same day.

Reaction score
wait, corocoro already leaked?
No but in 4chan there was a thread discussing Oha suta and there was a picture of the hosts of Oha suta talking about coro coro and it showed no signs of the mewtwo movie except for a Mewtwo Ga-Ole ticket but that's it.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
No but in 4chan there was a thread discussing Oha suta and there was a picture of the hosts of Oha suta talking about coro coro and it showed no signs of the mewtwo movie except for a Mewtwo Ga-Ole ticket but that's it.
Nothing on the cover don't really mean anything.. a lot of times we got news that didn't get hinted on the cover.

Reaction score
I think that maybe there's nothing on cocoroco cause Oha Suta may have the rights on the reveal. Considering that next episode will be after the 15th maybe corocoro could not cover it.

Previously Obstagoon
Reaction score
Does anyone think it will be likely that Gen VIII will be on the 3DS? Cause I really don't hve the money for a Switch >.>;

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
CoroCoro december 2017 didn't have anything about the movie on the cover and it still had the news.. so yeah, it means nothing.

Reaction score
CoroCoro december 2017 didn't have anything about the movie on the cover and it still had the news.. so yeah, it means nothing.
I agree with you that the cover doesn't totally end up with the chance of it having something else about the movie inside, but that CoroCoro was from November tho

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong Corocoro covers the month after the one it's out. So if that's December 2017 corocoro than it was released in November 2017.
well here's january 2018, nothing about the movie on the cover, again.

Reaction score
Yes, it seems so. But it's weird, because I remember that December's CoroCoro did not reveal anything important, and that cover you showed has Solgaleo and Lunala in it.

Edit

If I'm not wrong Corocoro covers the month after the one it's out. So if that's December 2017 corocoro than it was released in November 2017.
For example this is September 2017 corocoro, the one with dusk lycanroc. It was released in August 2017 though.
Yeah, that's it! Mystery solved! I was really finding it strange, but I could be wrong, after all.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
Yes, it seems so. But it's weird, because I remember that December's CoroCoro did not reveal anything important, and that cover you showed has Solgaleo and Lunala in it.
it had the same movie news as oha suta but no one coverd it because we already knew all the detalis it had

Reaction score
I think you need to investigate if in the past corocoro has ever covered the movie before the tv show. Cause this will be the case if so...

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
I think you need to investigate if in the past corocoro has ever covered the movie before the tv show. Cause this will be the case if so...
yes it did, on 2014 and 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.