• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to see a region based on Russia entirely. How would that go? Haha

It's also Sakhalin Island, an area that has been under dispute between Russia and Japan for the last several decades.
The Japanese renounced any and all claim to Sakhalin when they signed the Treaty of San Francisco in 1951 and have made no claims on the island since, it is indisputably Russian Territory and foreignly recognised as such.

I hope we get Sinnoh in a standalone game rather than it being part of another region's game, this would allow Sinnoh to standout in the current times.

I'm starting to think that the mewtwo trailer is gonna have gen 8 thing on it, they waiting too much

I see that Pokemon I choose you and Pokemon The Power Of Us had trailers around this time in December. It's only a matter of time I suppose. Would be great to have the trailer as a near Christmas surprise.

He's making a mountain out of a molehill. The movie will be promoting LGPE even if there is a new Pokemon in it.

Not necessarily, the support cycle for LGPE is starting to come to a close, as new generations need more promotion than remakes and follow up games in general, which is why January or February is the time that Gen 8 will most likely be revealed, I highly doubt they would want to have 2 concurrent Pokemon games in the same year and it is confirmed that Gen 8 is coming in 2019 anyways. Plus, LGPE doesn't offer a big enough Pokedex to be used for tournaments, which is why Ultra Sun and Moon are still being used for tournaments over LGPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom