• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll find out soon if the leak is real since it says that a Direct announcement will be supposedly on New Year's Day or sometime after depending on timing. So I think in the next week or so.

The crown is admittedly out of nowhere for a new years poster.

People do very commonly wear party hats at new years and christmas that are crown shaped and or literal crowns, over here anyway. Believe its fairly big in England still.

Attachments

• 7d22b7836092892d0e559a924a175e00.jpg
    7d22b7836092892d0e559a924a175e00.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 28
I am so convinced that the new region will take place on England. The hype will be the death of me!!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all have a great 2019 and sorry to intrude in this forum but I've been reading it for a while without logging in lol.

Just looked at the official Pokémon twitter

During the holiday period in December, they used a number of imagery with scepters and Pikachu holding them in various photos. There’s a very definition theme here, but the photos were posted a week or so before the leak came to be.

Attachments

• CD965340-62D6-4547-A532-21E07A107979.jpeg
    CD965340-62D6-4547-A532-21E07A107979.jpeg
    708.1 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom