• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it would be awesome to have a desert-y region and have sections of green instead of the other way around.

I must have missed it, but has anyone posted a link or something showing or pointing to it being trademarked? how or where are things like this checked at?
It was found licensed by Google, so this could be Pokemon Go related. It has the weather exclusive Pokemon.

How about the slow mo phase I mentioned?

I'm not sure if it would work on Pokémon, but I liked it.

If anyone doesn't know yet, James Turner has been promoted to an Art Director!

I must have missed it, but has anyone posted a link or something showing or pointing to it being trademarked? how or where are things like this checked at?
This was this was the post that linked to the trademark:
So, I was messing around on the whois site and found that the name "pokemonwind" is registered: pokemonwind.com whois lookup - who.is

What's interesting is that the contact information is private. Does this mean anything?
But considering it wasn't trademarked by the company that usually handles official Nintendo trademarks, this is most likely a squatter.

I still think it's U.K.,because there's a lot of hints that connections to gen 6 with the pokemon movies. I remembered Slypheon's special move is Fairy Wind,because probably the wind that blow off Ash in new Lugia's movie with "Zorara Power of Us" and the name festival is Wind festival and Lugia is flying type. I think Mewtwo is floating in the air among with Mew in the new "Mewtwo Strike Back Evolution" trailer.

The UK might be plausible with Meltan distributions within the main game itself.
Champion Cythtia, I believe so. His evolution could might have possible connection with the Kalos War. I think Meltmetal possible was created to make weapons to use to fight fairy pokemon,because I known Iron does hurt fairies in folklores and Fairy type is weak against Steel-type. I believe it does makes perfectly with being base on the U.K.

more slowpoke "news" - since no one has posted yet

:giggle:

X4s9TFW.png

I did say in previous posts that for example Gaming INTEL, though most of the time getting predictions of the Directs correct, thanks to their chosen sources, sometimes with misunderstanding from the sources and/or last minute delays and changes from Nintendo, they do end up with error.

So for January 10th, it could be a Direct, a Live, or it may be delayed, only time will tell.

Remember this? Unlikely but what if the next game is singular instead of split? Or what if it features 2 different regions?

Attachments

• F6CC0D38-5C0A-4B5C-806D-891959B2B2AF.png
    F6CC0D38-5C0A-4B5C-806D-891959B2B2AF.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 93
Remember this? Unlikely but what if the next game is singular instead of split? Or what if it features 2 different regions?
Unlikely for it to happen unless they have something that involves both version mascots being caught in the story to happen.

Or the trilogy Theory. Some of Sun/Moon’s Pokemon are almost “Variants” of Pokémon in X/Y, so maybe this trend will continue in Generation 8 forming a “trilogy”.

Example: Diancie and Magearna are both part fairy and look very similar. They just need one more and it makes a trilogy.

Or even the starters. Chesnaught is the bulky fighter, Delphox is the specialty mage one, and Greninja is the stealthy one.

Switched around in Sun/Moon, Decidueye was the stealthy one, Incineroar was the fighter, and Primarina was like another Delphox.

And their types where opposite as well. The Alola Starters has type advantages over the Kalos ones. Water/Fairy beats Water/Dark.

So maybe next Gen will follow suit.

I still think it's U.K.,because there's a lot of hints that connections to gen 6 with the pokemon movies. I remembered Slypheon's special move is Fairy Wind,because probably the wind that blow off Ash in new Lugia's movie with "Zorara Power of Us" and the name festival is Wind festival and Lugia is flying type. I think Mewtwo is floating in the air among with Mew in the new "Mewtwo Strike Back Evolution" trailer.

Wind doesn't point towards the UK, since the Netherlands also does a lot with wind, meaning wind isn't a hint.

I remember during gen 7 leak season everyone (including myself) was like "the legendaries won't be evolutions, legendaries don't evolve!"

Basically what I'm saying is I expect some surprises in gen 8 as well.

And their types where opposite as well. The Alola Starters has type advantages over the Kalos ones. Water/Fairy beats Water/Dark.

So maybe next Gen will follow suit.
And fighting can't hit ghost, and dark is super effective against psychic.
This makes me think gen 8 may have grass/dark or even grass/psychic, water/poison or water/steel, and fire/bug or fire/fighting (NO)...But I guess it could also be fire/fairy.

grass/psychic "magic" starter
water/steel "fighter" starter
fire/fairy "stealthy" starter

edited for incorrect parts.

Last edited:
I think Mimyku might have somehow connection with Gen 8,because we know so that Mimyku is only fairy causes mischief and possibly hinting that we are going to get U.k. Mimyku probably are hinting that we will get wicked fairy Pokémon in Gen 8. The U.K. believes they are bad omen.

I think Mimyku might have somehow connection with Gen 8,because we know so that Mimyku is only fairy causes mischief and possibly hinting that we are going to get U.k. Mimyku probably are hinting that we will get wicked fairy Pokémon in Gen 8. The U.K. believes they are bad omen.
Mimyku is in fact inspired from Hawaiian folklore of a creature that causes ill omen to anyone that sees it.

I have seen on Bulbapedia in the past, before Gen 5 was revealed the creator being in an event in London, and whilst there took photos of London's landmarks.

Am I the only one who actually doesn't want a UK region?

Nothing against it. But I like going against the grain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom