• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He straight up mentioned Sri Lanka in one of his 4chan posts.

I don’t want to post it because he/she is not worth the attention.
You're right. Having a description matching Hong Kong, and him mentioning Sri Lanka doesn't seem to fit well for a Pokemon Game, on the count that each Generation should have one story-based Region. And that's excluding remakes and spinoffs.

That's only happened to five or so games-plenty of fangames go on just fine without one. (Sea and Sky is a rebranding of Ethereal Gates, which has been around since 2015. Three years without a c&d sounds like a decently long time to me...)
From what i’ve seen, it’s mostly the “big” fangames that garner a lot of attention like Pokemon prism that get shutdown.
Fangames that don’t go out of their way to let everyone know about them seem to be fine.

From what i’ve seen, it’s mostly the “big” fangames that garner a lot of attention like Pokemon prism that get shutdown.
Fangames that don’t go out of their way to let everyone know about them seem to be fine.
Same could be said for fandoms. The more popular it is, the more it will be known for vile people. But the less of a fandom, the opposite is true, and thus considering them a fortunate exception.

This guy leaked LA.Noire switchView attachment 114838

Hmm!! The way he is presenting it "I am not entirely sure how to answer without spelling any beans, but I do think by the end of January you will know what I meant"
seems to maybe imply that there could be a Nintendo Direct that would include an unannounced Pokemon Direct after all of the other presentations??

This guy leaked LA.Noire switchView attachment 114838
This insider has also said in the past and now that he doesn’t know anything about Nintendo games, he just leaks third party games coming to Nintendo platforms.
D3717A2E-52C2-4A87-B898-18401F6F4585.jpeg

I doubt he knows anything about a Pokemon direct.

Fire Emblem first got it's own direct partially due to FEH as well. There was a Dragalia Lost direct too

Nintendo mobile games tend to get directs as they usually need to go into detail moreso and further explain things since people see "mobile" and immediately get worried

I'm still personally banking on an announcement in feb

It probably means King zell has actual sources that work at nintendo and vern has sources that are connected to people at nintendo
It doesn’t. No first party sources = doesn’t know about Nintendo games, and he said as much in the past (can’t find the post right now).

Not like it matters. He was super super vague about the 50% thing.

It doesn’t. No first party sources = doesn’t know about Nintendo games, and he said as much in the past (can’t find the post right now).

Not like it matters. He was super super vague about the 50% thing.
Clearly he knows something or else he wouldn't have replied to the post

I'm predicting the Nintendo Direct will be a little bit later in the year while a Pokemon Direct will be in either January or February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom