• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking Mewtwo's new form is going to be Ultra Shinning and he will look similar to Yuma's Dragon form. I could imagine Mewtwo gains a dragon,because he does looks similar to a eastern dragon in a way. I wonder the music will play a key unlock his new form,because we known music had play major roles in Pokémon movie like the Darkei movie and Pokemon 2000 and the Power of Us.
Ultra Shining was already confirmed to be a TCG set, and Mewtwo doesn't need another forme.

Are you referring me? I am a girl.

On my end, I am sorry--I did not check your gender prior!

Anyway, back on topic: I highly doubt Mewtwo will get a dragon form. It already is a "form" of an existing pokemon Mew so to speak and has two mega evolutions. And if it did get a dragon typing, it would be kind of weird to incorporate it into Mewtwos design dont you think?

Yeah, and Mewtwo doesn't need the extra stats. Like I said, that would push Mewtwo into "Dark Rising"* territory and nobody wants that.

*Dark Rising is a pretty horrible and stupid hack whose main way of adding difficulty is adding trainers with Pokémon 20 levels higher than what they should be and giving more than 1000 BST to the final opponents, with 1200 BST for the main villain. Also, apparently Hoopa is the devil and killed Arceus. Also, the spriting is atrocious.

This is why I like to avoid the rumor mill until we get an announcement. It’s easier to maintain my sanity.
I’ve said it already, but this makes no sense.

There was never a Pokemon mainline game announced on E3 and TPC likes doing Pokemon durects and events. On top of that, E3 is way too late to start the marketing.
That last sentence is probably the most important part. X/Y and S/M each got around 9 months of promotion before their release.

Here's the latest Ruffoldrowlit video I've just seen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5-VkhDH5A

According to French leak that had the Fire Sheep sketch, as we've already seen before...

Original French:
"/Je travaille dans le department de transcription dans le sud de l'Angleterre et dans certaines regions de France pour Nintendo. Nous avons recu plusieurs versions de dessins d'un pokemon feu (d'agneau / de chevere). Il y a eu egalement une scene de l'anime representant un Pokemon (lievre) de type herbe. Le demarreur d'eau n'est pas revele. Il y aura 88 nouveaux Pokemon, et 20-30 variations regionales. La region est basee sur le Royaume-Uni, principalement en Angleterre et sur des monuments du pays de Galles et d'irelande.\"

English Translation via Google Translate:
"/ I work in the transcription department in the south of England and in some parts of France for Nintendo, and we have received several versions of fire pokemon (lamb / goat) drawings. Also an anime scene depicting a grass-type Pokemon (hare), the water starter is not revealed, there will be 88 new Pokemon, and 20-30 regional variations.The region is based on the United Kingdom, mainly in England and on monuments of Wales and Ireland. "

See what you think?

Like I said, the goat looks like it belongs in Yo-Kai Watch, not Pokémon. The England part could be him/her jumping into the England bandwagon.
It wasn't easy trying to copy the words without going onto 4chan.

But then, neither were some of the new Pokemon we've had so far.

Yes. This is the same girl. She's pretty strange at times.
I don't know why, but that is such a cute way of putting it, it makes me smile. XD

Here's the latest Ruffoldrowlit video I've just seen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5-VkhDH5A

According to French leak that had the Fire Sheep sketch, as we've already seen before...

Original French:
"/Je travaille dans le department de transcription dans le sud de l'Angleterre et dans certaines regions de France pour Nintendo. Nous avons recu plusieurs versions de dessins d'un pokemon feu (d'agneau / de chevere). Il y a eu egalement une scene de l'anime representant un Pokemon (lievre) de type herbe. Le demarreur d'eau n'est pas revele. Il y aura 88 nouveaux Pokemon, et 20-30 variations regionales. La region est basee sur le Royaume-Uni, principalement en Angleterre et sur des monuments du pays de Galles et d'irelande.\"

English Translation via Google Translate:
"/ I work in the transcription department in the south of England and in some parts of France for Nintendo, and we have received several versions of fire pokemon (lamb / goat) drawings. Also an anime scene depicting a grass-type Pokemon (hare), the water starter is not revealed, there will be 88 new Pokemon, and 20-30 regional variations.The region is based on the United Kingdom, mainly in England and on monuments of Wales and Ireland. "

See what you think?

Why would someone in Nintendo's translation/transcription department get clips from the anime?

Also if you saw an anime clip, wouldn't you describe it in more detail than just "grass hare"?

I don't know why, but that is such a cute way of putting it, it makes me smile. XD

Why would someone in Nintendo's translation/transcription department get clips from the anime?

Also if you saw an anime clip, wouldn't you describe it in more detail than just "grass hare"?
Ruffoldrowlit is slightly behind Bulbagarden when it comes to these rumours, that's for sure.

On my end, I am sorry--I did not check your gender prior!

Anyway, back on topic: I highly doubt Mewtwo will get a dragon form. It already is a "form" of an existing pokemon Mew so to speak and has two mega evolutions. And if it did get a dragon typing, it would be kind of weird to incorporate it into Mewtwos design dont you think?
Yeah, it does sense. Same for Charizard,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom