- Dec 31, 2017
- Reaction score
I like they did that in B/W and S/M/US/UM.They could do thousands of things to improve gyms.
- Gym leaders with a full team.
- Improve the pokemon themselves, right abilities/items/evs
- Gyms not focusing on typing but on species/colours/height/weight etc.
- Special tasks or trials to be done in order to battle the gym leader.
- Make the gym leaders be "really" relevant to the story.
- Gym battles that must be won in a certain amount of time.
- Make double battles gym leaders come back.
- Make the flying gym battle a flying battle, the water one an underwater battle and so on.
- Create a gym leader that requires you to battle him with a random team or with his own team like the master trainers.
- No restriction to the order of gym battles and gym battles that matches your own pokemon levels.
- Discover who the gym leader is in town like a quest.
I mean they could do whatever. Just make them interesting again.