• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And about coincidences, remember that someone already made a Fakemon named Haxorus.

Also, after hearing about a certain Sega incident where they used fanart in a game, I don't think GF will steal artwork or concepts from fans. In fact, that's why a lot of writers, artists, etc. don't like that kind of fanmail.

And about coincidences, remember that someone already made a Fakemon named Haxorus.

Also, after hearing about a certain Sega incident where they used fanart in a game, I don't think GF will steal artwork or concepts from fans. In fact, that's why a lot of writers, artists, etc. don't like that kind of fanmail.
Agreed, any similarities are more than likely coincidental.

There was also a pyroar, and people were genuinely talking about taking legal action, despite the fact pyroar was probably being designed/named before the fakemon came into existence.

Just something I think about sometimes.

There was also a pyroar, and people were genuinely talking about taking legal action, despite the fact pyroar was probably being designed/named before the fakemon came into existence.

Just something I think about sometimes.
Isn't pyro + roar a pretty easy pun to make? Man, talk about overreacting.

I saw a post in 4chan claiming he is a memberb of monolith soft and they have team with gamefreak for making the game.He claimed that it will be based on brazil becaused of its biodiversity.beheeyem and elygem will have a regional variant and it will take role in a town
He also mentioned the starter will be pure grass,water /normal and fire/flying and the grass starter will be based on some king of a berry and he got no idea about the other 2 starters.He also mention that he was the one who design the proffessor...after a few minutes it was deleted...

Im finally back I haved finished the exam.sorry for the bad english
LOL, I very much doubt that the next generation will be based in Brazil (or South America), due to being a tropical place, would be very exhausting for the franchise, since we have Hoenn Remakes and Alola (base game and even an expansion). And about the beheeyem/elgyem subject is only because of a city (Varginha) that became known worldwide for alleged UFO sightings in 1996... (but, I have to admit that the leaker has great creativity in making that UFO reference)
but thanks for sharing that post here... :>

Monolith Soft's never worked on Pokemon before, so I think it'd be pretty big news if they did.

It'd be pretty weird for someone to give their exact identity while leaking info...
Exactly, one more point against that "leak" XD

I was looking for rumors to to us to talk,because 4chan's search isn't working on my tablet and my computer is busted. I Googled latest gen 8 rumors,but it brought random rumors that we had heard of.

But I just noticed that there's a newest rumor that mentioned it has mentioned it will be in U.K. but it also mentioned Butterfly and spider as legendaries.

SOURCE: 4chan

Last edited:
Here's the newest rumor that I found:
">the titles are NOT Crown and Scepter, but these items will be relevant for the use of the legendaries
>region is based mostly in england but there are some isles from the rest of the UK that can be explored in post game
>there is a lot of kalos influence on the region
>gyms are back, but they will have a different set up, more like the alola trials
>title defense is back, some of the challengers are previous games champions and the former champion is the hardest challenger
>ultra beasts and previous legendaries can be caught in a certain area only
>battle cruise (similar to battle maison from ORAS)
>im not 100% sure on this one, but it seems that cynthia is a main char in the post-league episode
>new megas
>z crystals can be obtained post league only
>ride pokemon similar to LGPE
>there are two rivals
>apparently there is a way to get trade only evolutions without trades
>no new types and no new eevolutions
>one legendary is bug/psychic and the other is bug/dark and both have alternate forms that change their type
>pseudo is a grass dragon with mega"

I was looking for rumors to to us to talk,because 4chan's search isn't working on my tablet and my computer is busted. I Googled latest gen 8 rumors,but it brought random rumors that we had heard of.

But I just noticed that there's a newest rumor that mentioned it has mentioned it will be in U.K. but it also mentioned Butterfly and spider as legendaries.
/vp/ - >the titles are NOT Crown and Scepter, but these i - Pokémon - 4chan

My clicking is saying that thing has malware.

.....I'm going to assume that is because 4-Chan.

Here's the newest rumor that I found:
">the titles are NOT Crown and Scepter, but these items will be relevant for the use of the legendaries
>region is based mostly in england but there are some isles from the rest of the UK that can be explored in post game
>gyms are back, but they will have a different set up, more like the alola trials
>title defense is back, some of the challengers are previous games champions and the former champion is the hardest challenger
>ultra beasts and previous legendaries can be caught in a certain area only
>battle cruise (similar to battle maison from ORAS)
>im not 100% sure on this one, but it seems that cynthia is a main char in the post-league episode
>new megas
>z crystals can be obtained post league only
>ride pokemon similar to LGPE
>there are two rivals
>apparently there is a way to get trade only evolutions without trades
>no new types and no new eevolutions
>one legendary is bug/psychic and the other is bug/dark and both have alternate forms that change their type
>pseudo is a grass dragon with mega"
Cynthia did say in Platinum that her home has a lot of her research papers on her desk. Now England is well known for it's universities (Oxford and Cambridge), as well as a lot of study, research, knowledge and wisdom in archaeology and engineering (National History Museum in London/Industrial Revolution). Even if the leak is a fake, it would fit of where Cynthia's house is located.

Cynthia said in Platinum that her home has a lot of her research papers on her desk. Now England is well known for it's universities (Oxford and Cambridge), as well as a lot of study, knowledge and wisdom in archaeology and engineering. Even if the leak is a fake, it would fit of where Cynthia's house is.
I would imagine her being a teacher there or she will turn out to be the professor of that region,but that would be kinda odd that she's wearing professor clothes.

They brought back gyms but kept them like trials? Why call them gyms?
...Wouldn't that be French influence?
How'd they figure out the difficulty between challengers?
Yeah, it can a pain in the butt.
Lunar, 4Chan links aren't allowed on these forums, you should just post screencaps instead.

They brought back gyms but kept them like trials? Why call them gyms?

...Wouldn't that be French influence?

How'd they figure out the difficulty between challengers?

Lunar, 4Chan links aren't allowed on these forums, you should just post screencaps instead.
When I typed in "Pokémon Gen 8" on 4chan when I was using my tablet,4 Chan is stubborn to can't give me forums that has rumor. I got annoyed about it.

I am sorry about that,but at least I copied and pasted this rumor for you guys. I just wanted to be helpful,that's all.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom