• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, they would probably just take a section of the UK much like they only took a tiny piece of New York to make Unova. Britain and Ireland are such distinct countries, it wouldn't do them justice to just toss them together like they're entirely the same thing.
A very fair point, but they did include parts of new Jersey there in unova and I can guarantee native new yorkers aren't fond of that. Northern Ireland is still considered part of the UK so maybe that's what they could be hinting at? All I'm saying is I wouldn't rule it out due to politics until we see what comes after Blastoise

but it has nothing posted in his video because it says that it can not show what he saw ...

his gen 8 buildup video was made before this happened. He's said he plans on doing a video on it soon (as in tonight or tomorrow night) Ruffled's video mentions a conversation the two of them had where Paul basically said he "100% believes it's related to gen 8"

Didnt Gogoat and Noivern get revealed after the Unova League or was it just before ? Its def clear new mons will soon be here.
I was apparently a bit mistaken about League reveals. XD Johto seems to be the only one that really debuted the next gen's pokemon at the league itself.

But aside from movies, we've had...
Electivire debuted ahead of Gen 4 right after the Hoenn Battle Frontier.
And Helioptile, Gogoat and Noivern debuted during the filler Decolore Isle arc, well after the Unova League, but Best Wishes also did the league arc and then tackled the N story plot separately.

In both those cases, they opted to tackle the games' plot or side quest after the league, so with Sun and Moon handling the UB plot first, it seems likely that we will be ending Alola with a league arc again.

And then Gen 5 and 7 only had movie debuts ahead of their release. Stingy gens.

I have noticed the wider and more exclusive leaking communities do take note of us and def acknowledge this forum when big things happen. Noticed that when someone leaked that initial screenshot of LGPE before the title was revealed to the public.

Soooo... the Sun and Moon anime added a clip to the opening recently-

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/1084401155411755008

Sure gives the feeling that we're approaching the League arc for Alola soon. Everything's definitely starting to wrap up for Gen 7.

Leagues are also a common time for new pokemon to be revealed in the anime.

Kukui creeps me out a little bit. Wait, how do you even pronounce his name anyways, LOL

He has the appearance of somebody who shouldn't be near children and I can't really put my finger on why that might be.

I was apparently a bit mistaken about League reveals. XD Johto seems to be the only one that really debuted the next gen's pokemon at the league itself.

But aside from movies, we've had...
Electivire debuted ahead of Gen 4 right after the Hoenn Battle Frontier.
And Helioptile, Gogoat and Noivern debuted during the filler Decolore Isle arc, well after the Unova League, but Best Wishes also did the league arc and then tackled the N story plot separately.

In both those cases, they opted to tackle the games' plot or side quest after the league, so with Sun and Moon handling the UB plot first, it seems likely that we will be ending Alola with a league arc again.

And then Gen 5 and 7 only had movie debuts ahead of their release. Stingy gens.
You forgot that in Kanto, we saw Togepi,Ho-oh and Maril in the show before Johto's annoncement.

You forgot that in Kanto, we saw Togepi,Ho-oh and Maril in the show before Johto's annoncement.
I didn't forget that at all, I just didn't address it because Gen 1 was atypical in every possible way. It was the first generation, Gen 2 was delayed, Pokemon were commissioned by the anime to appear in episodes and films... a lot of factors made Gen 1 not a good reference for pokemon premiering ahead of their generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom