• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i have seen it, if this picture really was earlier there than lapras picture maybe how much possibility is there that this is an picture of an beta version or something?
I dont say its true, but sometimes picture like this have really suprised us.
Because it's Calem's normal height model with other colors.

Because it's Calem's normal height model with other colors.
What actually drives more my attention is the background than the character itself, i mean i have seen so many 3DS hacks but the changed things was always the characters or pokemon itself the world wasn't changed at all in most of them.

Now, we can say that the Crown and Sceptre leak is dead.
24638351-exploding-party-popper.jpg

Yeah i have seen it, if this picture really was earlier there than lapras picture maybe how much possibility is there that this is an picture of an beta version or something?
I dont say its true, but sometimes picture like this have really suprised us.
It'd be pretty bizarre for it to go mostly unnoticed for so if it was particularly credible. The LGPE leaks had tons of backing, and the SuMo starter leaks were big news. And even leaks likely to be fake get a good amount of attention.

So have we debunked every leak and rumour now that was somewhat credible ?

How did the Scepter and Crown leak die out ?

So have we debunked every leak and rumour now that was somewhat credible ?

How did the Scepter and Crown leak die out ?
The problem with scepter and crown is that the japanese version of titles are in japanese.
GF doesn't give their game titles japanese names or using kanjis anymore.
The leak would be more believeable if the titles were in english with katakanas.

It occurs to me that the nearest most exciting dates are... tomorrow (to see what comes after Blastoise) and the start of February (when the secret eeveelution design gets revealed to be probably nothing remotely interesting).

All aboard the mini-hype train- toot toot.

bu34.jpg

>=/ Come on, mini-hype train, stop being a broken image.
That's better.

well, there is one plus, if nothing comes about, the reveal will be surprising yeah?
its a shame that little shrew mole thing is fake.

Tomorrow Bulbagarden will also be in maintenance mode.

Imagine if they actually did announce something tomorrow... but we won’t be able to discuss it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And if they announce something, there's a chance the forums will go down thanks to that. That's what happened to LGPE, right? Or I'm misremembering something.

Tomorrow Bulbagarden will also be in maintenance mode.

Imagine if they actually did announce something tomorrow... but we won’t be able to discuss it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And if they announce something, there's a chance the forums will go down thanks to that. That's what happened to LGPE, right? Or I'm misremembering something.
Oh yeah, major announcements crash the forum every time- if it happens tomorrow, it'll be a race to see what takes it down first. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom