• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant

Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
London is also famous for its iconic red busses, in reference to Masuda's tweet.
Certainly seeing a lot of London pop up from Pokemon sources, not necessarily England or UK

TechSkylander1518

Reaction score
He also drew comparisons to the previous tweet that turned out to be a Sun and Moon hint, as well as some hints regarding the timing. I only watched it once, so I don't remember word to word.
But that was exactly what I referred to earlier-why is this tweet more likely to be a hint than any other of his tweets?

Lixarion

Reaction score
I know you’re probably joking (at least i hope so), but it’s tiresome everytime something related to Plusle/Minun shows up someone unironically links it to Plus/Minus. It’s long past beating a dead horse.
Obviously i was joking

Defiant

Reaction score
That Pokemon Channel which did London Bridge also dubbed Twinkle Twinkle Little Star recently.

At best now, you can argue the next region is European since Twinkle Little Star is french in origin LOL
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" is a popular English lullaby. The lyrics are from an early-19th-century English poem by Jane Taylor, "The Star". The poem, which is in couplet form, was first published in 1806 in Rhymes for the Nursery, a collection of poems by Taylor and her sister Ann.

EDIT: Both sisters are also from... London!

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" is a popular English lullaby. The lyrics are from an early-19th-century English poem by Jane Taylor, "The Star". The poem, which is in couplet form, was first published in 1806 in Rhymes for the Nursery, a collection of poems by Taylor and her sister Ann.

EDIT: Both sisters are also from... London!
DUN DUN DUN

But yeah, I'm still not completely convinced the next region will be based on the UK. It's perfectly possible and I wouldn't be surprised but I'd be even less surprised if it weren't.

Defiant

Reaction score
DUN DUN DUN

But yeah, I'm still not completely convinced the next region will be based on the UK. It's perfectly possible and I wouldn't be surprised but I'd be even less surprised if it weren't.
It's looking more like London than the UK. So far we've not really seen anything outside London.
Besides no region has ever featured a whole country before, Kalos came closest by being roughly half of France.

gingerninja23

Reaction score

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
It's looking more like London than the UK. So far we've not really seen anything outside London.
Besides no region has ever featured a whole country before, Kalos came closest by being roughly half of France.
That's true - if we do get a region in the UK I'd expect it to be based on London like how Unova is mostly based on NYC or southern England like Kalos being half of France.

Champion Cynthia

Champion of Sinnoh
Reaction score
London is a huge multicultural city, and yet I wouldn't even be surprised if the capital got it's own region. I'm from the north, and yet I can't stand London for how almost of a backwater they made us become. I'm hoping that if the UK does become a region that it shows more than just London.

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
That Pokemon Channel which did London Bridge also dubbed Twinkle Twinkle Little Star recently.

At best now, you can argue the next region is European since Twinkle Little Star is french in origin LOL
Pokemon Stars confirmed, duh.

Clearly based on this and everything featuring Plusle and Minun, we're getting Pokemon Plus, Minus and Stars for Gen 8- all at once. They're all based in the UK and the theme is nursery songs, because that's totally what I think of when I think "games made for longtime fans."

Defiant

Reaction score
London is a huge multicultural city, and yet I wouldn't even be surprised of the capital got it's own region. I'm from the north, and yet I can't stand London for how almost of a backwater they made us become. I'm hoping that if the UK does become a region that it shows more than just London.
I agree I'd prefer more than just London too.

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
Honestly, I would like all of the UK to be featured as the region, plus, if you look at the UK map politically, it can definitely fit. After all, no need to add in the entirety of Ireland when they can just use Northern Ireland.

Champion Cynthia

Champion of Sinnoh
Reaction score
Honestly, I would like all of the UK to be featured as the region, plus, if you look at the UK map politically, it can definitely fit. After all, no need to add in the entirety of Ireland when they can just use Northern Ireland.
Kalos is the largest region ever made in the Pokemon games thus far, and that is equivalent in size to the Island of Great Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.