• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 0F63FAC0-798B-41D3-A869-4D1AD5F27BD6.png
    0F63FAC0-798B-41D3-A869-4D1AD5F27BD6.png
    766.8 KB · Views: 126
I think we already knew that. Well, maybe not so much the 9th, but somewhere in early April. Those are both Fridays. Is that a common thing?

With all the recent rumors and leaks, I'm going to be keeping my eye open at the search database I use at work for any new merchandise things Pokemon wise that are coming out in the future. The only thing I've seen thus far is the new handbook with presumably all the pokemon up through gen 7 (since it says over 800 pokemon). I've been checking at least once every couple weeks, but I'll check more frequently now.

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/979835688949551104
Pokeshopper: "Brand new Pokémon teasers for Movie 21: Everybody's Story has now been published by Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. One major secret will be unveiled very soon. Netsuke Strap Figures and Capsule series Vol.2 will release in July. Please note that the gap is already confirmed as a new Pokémon to the series, most likely mythical level due to the amount of secret merchandise coming. Stay tuned for further updates."

Guys, don't yell at me cause what I'm going to say sounds totally weird even to me but...what if Zeraora is somehow related to both eevee and pikachu?
Uh...maybe there's a bit of lore or backstory between those...But I think we would have known if it's something substantial.And I don't see anything supporting this either.

it's in the main post:

Happy New Year, heres some info

>Games will be releasing late next year most likley, there will be minimal gameplay shown at the direct in about 2 weeks
>around 30 new pokemon are added => plausible. if it's like USUM and not gen8 they can add few mons.
>The Battle System changes are real, but havent been portrayed very well by anyone. You move around in real time selecting up to 4 moves on the left joycons d pad, kind of like Stadium. Movement varies based on pokemons size, speed, and terrain (flying pokemon fly, water pokemon swim, ect)
>Speed stat works differently, not based on a number but on the stature of the pokemon. Two similar pokemon can have varying speeds though, not 100% on how it works but this was how i understood it
>PP works differently now, and is a stat. Its an energy meter, if you have enough meter you can use a move. PP is not something attached to individual moves anymore.Slowly will recover over time. All moves have cooldown. One drawback of Zmoves and Megas is their heavy use of PP
>Playable charcters will be Red (not 100% if its kanto red) and some chick with blonde & colored hair i think
>Not quite a kanto remake, and not quite gen 8. Its better to think of it as a “kanto reimagining”
>game apparently tries to take a more open approach, after the long ass tutorial, you can beat gyms in any order you pick and will range in difficulty based on your badge count. However some areas will just be too hard without properly trained teams
>theres no evil team, but two groups in the region, one trying to sustain tradition and culture, and the other trying to transform the region. The conflict causes lots of trouble for the region.
>They are continuing RR storyline. There is talk of DLC, But they were most likley refering to mega stones they would add later as no new megas will be available from the start.The new megas will be 1 of the gen 4 starters. That, or the battle frontier, which i’ve heard is absent
>starters will be bulbasaur, charmander, squritle, and pikachu.Each will havean exclusive Z move

That honestly sounds awfully like a xenoblade 2 interface lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom