• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my source, who will only identify themselves by the name of Throat Chop, has informed me that the next game will be set in Kalos. I've been told the titles are Pokémon Proletariat and Pokémon Bourgeoisie

They also shared with me some more surprising information

Game Freak have seen how hungry fans are for more Kalos, so after Proletariat and Bourgeoisie, they will release Let's Go Togepi and Let's Go Marill, but instead of going to Kanto after beating the League, we will go to Kalos again

Subsequent games are only in the very early planning stages, but I have it that Game Freak are in fact planning to stop making new regions altogether for the foreseeable future, in favor of a thirteen-year onslaught of Kalos games, with Zygarde being the mascot of all of them and receiving a new forme for every letter of the alphabet (this will be hinted at with the Unown in LGTM): Pokémon A and B, then C and D, then E and F, then G and H, then I and J, then K and L, then M and N, then O and P, then Q and R, then S and T, then U and V, then W (released as a single game because it's already two letters), and finally culminating in Pokémon XZ and YZ (the Zs are stylized like 2s), where you will start in Kalos, and after beating the League, you will be able to go back to the original Kalos from X and Y
I can’t like this enough. Well done.

Pokemon Celsius would be a cool name.
Why “rushing”? The former is 5 years old and the latter was proven fake. There’s no reason to take either rumors seriously anymore.
Where were crown and sceptre proven fake? Also Zygarde was rumoured more than 3 years before it was finally revealed.

pokemon crown and sceptre was a roleplaying group on gamefaqs from 2018. Whoever posted the rumor initially probably just got inspo from this

Iirc it simply said "sometime after the new year"
And Plus/Minus being 5 years (closer to 4 years) old doesn't discredit them in my opinion, Zygarde was rumoured 3 years in advance, HGSS 4 years, and Sun/Moon were special sort of anniversary games wedged in.

The belief was that we would get Gen 3 remakes in Gen 5, no doubt when XY came out, many would've claimed this discredited the RSemakes, written it off as FRLG and HGSS were just made as their originals couldn't connect to the current series at that point etc.
Then 1 year later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom