• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Mooderator
Reaction score
Here it is, just need to scroll down until you see "Future maintenance schedule".
Wow, that's really interesting. I can't imagine why it would need to be done so close together & not in one go.. maybe there's a direct in the middle or something? Is the time period right?

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Wow, that's really interesting. I can't imagine why it would need to be done so close together & not in one go.. maybe there's a direct in the middle or something? Is the time period right?
That's what I assume, especially if they plan to change their online service in a way while showing it in the direct. From what I can see, they are most likely preparing for the direct to be tomorrow since the maintenance time seem to be stating Pacific Time. I assume that they would code the changes, but not activate them until after they state them in the direct.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Yes :) :) :) It would seem that 35 minutes is more than enough time to include something!!

Now the only uncertainly (about Directs) is whether something within this main Direct will announce a Pokemon Direct, however, maybe it doesn't make sense to them this time to in essence keep many general Nintendo fans from seeing and enjoying some sort of trailer by making it separate!
Especially, it might make sense now that Pokemon is on the same system as all other games?

Reaction score
I knew a Direct was coming the second I saw those two maintenance periods being so close together.

Fluffy!
Reaction score
Nice! Even if there is nothing related to Pokemon in that Nintendo Direct, at least we're getting some news to distract us. If there are any changes to the Switch's online service, considering the maintenance, there might be something that affects Gen 8's online features as well so it's worth checking this out.

Reaction score
Also, yay, the 3DS is finally dead! All development resources can finally go to the Switch!

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
Never cared about nintendo directs, a pass for me.
well at least the next direct would be the real thing - pokemon direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.