• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed the Pokémon Youtube Channel's Video Games Playlist was updated yesterday.

But this can mean many different things, I think. Spin-off announcements, updates of old releases, one video about the LGPE demo release (if they have added an unlisted video)...

I think there is also the possibility that they just changed something in the playlist, like adding an old video to it, without any other intentions maybe?

It's time Myth! :eyes:

I hope we get Sheldons Picks for Splatoon 2. A change to the meta will make the 2019 inkling open more interesting (I made top 8 and have to fight again in March so wish me luck!)

Ok back to direct:

I predict no Pokemon news except maybe a title reveal. High chance of a smash trailer at the end for some DLC character imo. Probably going yo get some kind of mario game this year because odyssey is old, also animal crossing g news most likely since it's been very dry there.

Breath of the wild is also old give me traditional zelda game again.

I really hope we see some trademarks soon o/

Last edited:
Regardless of that leak’s status, I hope Spyro Reignited Trilogy will come to the Switch. I really want to play it. I played Spyro 1 and 2 so much as a kid, but I was never able to finish them. Later on I lost my PlayStation, but that’s a long sad story.

I kind of expect a Pokemon sneak peak, like showing the titles and annoucing the Pokemon Direct, only because I think TPC wants to do things a little differently judging by the LGPE/Meltan reveals.

I won’t be dissappointed if nothing related to Gen 8 shows up, and I understand that patterns suggest there won’t be anything, but that’s just what I feel. I’m honestly just happy to get any sort of Nintendo news. Directs are fun to watch.

I hope we get Sheldons Picks for Splatoon 2. A change to the meta will make the 2019 inkling open more interesting (I made top 8 and have to fight again in March so wish me luck!)

Ok back to direct:

I predict no Pokemon news except maybe a title reveal. High chance of a smash trailer at the end for some DLC character imo. Probably going yo get some kind of mario game this year because odyssey is old, also animal crossing g news most likely since it's been very dry there.

Breath of the wild is also old give me traditional zelda game again.

I really hope we see some trademarks soon :bulbaWave:
This, I'm tired of Splatoon 2 meta being dominated by weapons that don't require precise aiming.

Well, Pokeshopper thinks there will be something this month (especially during Pokemon-day); he isn't as reserved as some others here.

Which, knowing Pokeshopper a bit, says a lot. It must be kind of serious, then.

I'm hoping the unrevealed figurine is Melmetal because that would finally end Gen 7, allowing some space between it and Gen 8.

1505149555133.gif

So nothing from coro coro, not even the gen 8 pokemon that would be in the movie with mewtwo? Thats odd. Don't we always have a new gen pokemom from the next games appearing in the moive that releases before the game?

Only exception being the first moive I think? Even then we had pokemon 2000, ho-oh and togepi in the anime.

1505149555133.gif

So nothing from coro coro, not even the gen 8 pokemon that would be in the movie with mewtwo? Thats odd. Don't we always have a new gen pokemom from the next games appearing in the moive that releases before the game?

Only exception being the first moive I think? Even then we had pokemon 2000, ho-oh and togepi in the anime.
Well, it's not really a new movie to begin with.

The movie could recreate the Donphan situation by having a completely random Generation 8 Pokemon/The marketable Pokemon (like Rockruff this Gen) in some scenes.
I honestly don't think the movie will feature anything about generation 8. Nothing is indicating as such, anyway. Maybe the Anime will pick this up.

1505149555133.gif

Lmfao this gif gave me life
10/10

Did Melmetal appear in the anime yet? I know Meltan did.

EDIT: Looks like Melmetal wasn't shown in the anime yet.

Last edited:
Lmfao this gif gave me life
10/10
Its from the e3 trailer I think. Now we need one for the legit info kyogre xD I also found a wow its bait rayquaza.
You mean that a remake won't feature a random mythical as a co-star? The horror.

And Donphan doesn't suck. Apologize.
He does now. Back in the day we was pretty good.

Why is the thread so slow today? I mean, even if you think we will not hear anything from the games today, and even if we don't get anything, it would not be so bad, we already know that the game will be released this year anyway, and that will not be changed. And for those who believe in it, we still have the Pokemon Day ahead, and we are close to it.

@sj01blue
I enjoyed reading your opinion. Why did you delete it? There would be no problem if you were wrong.

Hey, Oriden, about your list of potential news dates, you forgot about the Japan Expo (we had Honedge and Salandit revealed at that event) and about the VGC worlds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom