• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly believe that we will defo see something in that q/a, 5 days is a loooooooooooonggggggg timeeeeeeeee just for absolutely nothing exciting.... im hopeful. :)
It isn't a streamed event and you are definitely not supposed to attend it more than once. The "it must be something" logic is a little iffy.

Will not the treehouse be streamed?

Last edited:
There is no hint of a stream, and I don't see why that would change later. Imagine planning a trip to New York City for one event, only to find out that it's being streamed.

I see no mention of Pokemon Day on the Japanese sites, either.

There is no hint of a stream, and I don't see why that would change later. Imagine planning a trip to New York City for one event, only to find out that it's being streamed.

I had misinterpreted it then. I thought it would be a QA event similar to those of E3.

Hello,
Gotta say, I like the Direct overall. I think Link's Awakening is gonna be a great remake despite the hate I sadly see for it. Also amazed at the new Platinum iP, and Fire Emblem Three Houses has be intrigued. Also who here is going to get all 3 Pokemon Amiibos? (Raises hand slowly).
Anyways, not sure if this was posted here yet:

View: https://twitter.com/Paulrobertryan/status/1095830447756591104

It if was, I apologize. As Myth said, I too feel as if we may not hear any news till May. But I want to reserve that judgement until after Pokemon Day 2019. If we don't see anything Gen 8 (Pokemon, or the games) I think its best to safely assume May will be our day (well month). Anyways, I got an exam tomorrow so cheers!

EDIT: Ninja'd by good ol @Oriden lol

I dont know why but at this moment with march approaching I got this feeling that we will get a gen 4 remake more than we will get a gen 8.

Which is why I'm kinda glad we don't have to suffer the same way the Mother, F-Zero and Star Fox fans have. Yes, I know they got Star Fox Zero, but I mean a game that is not a remake of the first game again.

Which is why I'm kinda glad we don't have to suffer the same way the Mother, F-Zero and Star Fox fans have. Yes, I know they got Star Fox Zero, but I mean a game that is not a remake of the first game again.
Also, at least pokemon characters, when placed in other games, are generally in good games. Not ones that are controversial for having to buy third party amiibo model playsets of space ships even after they said they weren't required.

At least we get more than scraps hidden behind a plastic pay wall thrown at them. I mean even the lack of Mother and F-zero is better than having characters star in a money sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom