• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how they modified the Day/Night system in SM, they might make the gender options version exclusive if they decide to name the games King & Queen. I hope that they don't do that.
That's going backwards. Unlike the day and night thing. Which could be chalked up to time zones. Like It's day time where you were in Kanto in Moon, so it's night in Alola.

If the King and Queen thing was real, hypothetically speaking, maybe the evil team has a male or female leader depending on the version or the professor is either male or female or the ruling monarch is either a king or a queen or something. Even having a King Crimson or Queen inspired soundtracks based on the version sounds a lot better than going back on a staple feature that's been around for 20 years and almost every other RPG has now.

The community when deciphering Masuda tweets. :LOL:

That's going backwards. Unlike the day and night thing. Which could be chalked up to time zones. Like It's day time where you were in Kanto in Moon, so it's night in Alola.

If the King and Queen thing was real, hypothetically speaking, maybe the evil team has a male or female leader depending on the version or the professor is either male or female or the ruling monarch is either a king or a queen or something. Even having a King Crimson or Queen inspired soundtracks based on the version sounds a lot better than going back on a staple feature that's been around for 20 years and almost every other RPG has now.

Pokemon Queen has already touched the doorknob

They're already a verified fake.

View: https://twitter.com/PokemonKandQ/status/1096120578375905286

Which also directly contradicts their statement that "I've said the games would be revealed Feb 20-24 since January".

I mean, we can look at their profile tomorrow and see what they come up with, but we've got proof they're lying.

Anyone else feeling like the closer we get to Pokemon Day, the less confident they are that anything is going to happen? Less than ten days to go and it feels too quiet to me. XD

State of the Fandom:
tenor.gif

Could just mean the reveal will actually be a BOTW tier game, and GF wants it to be a massive reveal: Edit

http://i.********/vp/1550632192237.jpg

Last edited:
okay honestly? Those are a LOT better than the annoying crown/sceptre fake logos that refuse to die

that being said though I still feel like they're fakes (though it's cool designwork) especially since I can't see gamefreak picking names that are so obviously gendered, due to marketing purposes
Yeah. I don't think that they would name the games "King and Queen". The logos are most likely fake.

State of the Fandom:
tenor.gif

Could just mean the reveal will actually be a BOTW tier game, and GF wants it to be a massive reveal: Edit

It looks like it's on a computer which is always a dead give away.

Also the font. I highly doubt they would use such a basic font. The pokemon logos also seem to be of lower quality than everything else.

State of the Fandom:
tenor.gif

More professional than the previous ones but the green and pink colours look like a reference to James Turner 2019 picture, so not buying them for now

Idk why
But I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a direct announcement tomorrow

It's a fun design (honestly, I've liked most of the fake designs-even Crown and Scepter, as annoying as the leak was), but that font looks weirdly familiar to me.

What makes me really suspicious here is that camera angle. There's no reason for someone to just be taking a picture of a screen-if they're getting actual info, they should have access to the file. (like what happened with the SuMo starter leaks) The only reason someone would need to take a picture of a screen would be if they didn't have access to the file otherwise-and I seriously doubt Game Freak is letting people just hang out as they display their upcoming Top Secret Trailer without checking for any photography devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom