• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this so soon, but with this hype around Pokemon day, or even before it apparently, I think it's time to let away a little bit of our restrictions on the Hype. Brace yourselves, it looks like Generation 8 might be coming.
I will restate my question to you then. Why wouldn't they hype up an announcement happening if it wad happening? Also during all of those events theres no way they would announce the games at gamestop or on a twitch livestream about old episodes

I don't know if anyone talked about this already, but Mug on Twitter(the guy who guessed everything on the Nintendo direct correctly), and even guessed exactly how long the fire emblem trailer was going to be just said "Pokemon soon". All fingers are pointing to the 26th. At least, that's what it looks like to me.

I will restate my question to you then. Why wouldn't they hype up an announcement happening if it wad happening? Also during all of those events theres no way they would announce the games at gamestop or on a twitch livestream about old episodes
Sorry that just took me 2x to read and understand, I might be a little bit off in this answer because I'm really tired.

I'm just playing it safe. I don't want to get my hopes up too high for news happening that day just because it's been wrong before. But yes, with all hype they are making around Pokemon, yes I do think they are going to announce it.

View: https://twitter.com/King_Nido17/status/1098272442215223296?s=19

alright things are heating up more:

View: https://twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1098276798477922304
(smashboards mod that apparently leaked some things in the recent direct but got Animal Crossing and Star Fox wrong)

and: People have been speculating about a pokemon direct next week in the era nintendo speculation thread, King Zell stopped by and said "keep it up guys"

edit: Zell could've been referring to the speculation about more nintendo directs in general, though I highly doubt we'd have another general direct next month. Pokemon logically seems next up for a direct imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom