• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed

Yes; this time it is almost certain that there will have been no leaks about the starter Pokemon!! For Sun and Moon the final evolution artwork didn't exactly reveal everything about the starters themselves, but, still quite a lot (including of course what the final evolutions might/would be!)

I'm as ready as everyone else for some real news, but I think I'll delay getting my ticket for the hype train until we see a little bit more then "Uh....maybe soon?" I'd even take a fake list of leaked info, 'cause those can at least be fun to read. They're either laughable for their transparency or include some legitimately fun ideas.

Not having an 'unexpected surprise-announcement' listed on the Pokémonday website is not a redflag; a Pokémon Direct will probably not get launched there directly, but maybe even before Pokémonday. They could easily talk about it afterwards and at the QA's, etc.

I know they're withholding information and trying to space things out over time as not to spoil the whole game in a month...

But at this point they should just show another wire frame and some production art again before the big reveal just so the rumors have some basis instead of everyone just being delusional or trolling everybody.

He's already reduced his credibility like crazy by posting those fake logos and then admitting he thought they were real until he learned they were fake. I'll see what he says, but I'm extremely skeptical and honestly I can't believe a single thing that comes out of his mouth.

Pokemon wild trains are best, because masuda knows how to troll hard.

Something that recently happened is that the 2016 Pokemon Direct got removed from Nintendo's Direct Archive page. The 2017 Pokemon Direct is still there, but the fact that the 2016 Pokemon Direct was removed does add to the possibility for Gen 8 to be announced in February or at least early March.

Nintendo Direct Archive page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom