• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether or not the countdown means anything for an announcement, I do think we're very likely to get something next week solely because we know gen 8 is coming this year.

There really isn't a better way to celebrate your franchise than to show fans whats coming next. If no direct is announced on monday or tuesday, then yeah I think we'll be waiting a long while though

Obviously it’s referring to the trigonometry theme of the games. Pokemon sine, Pokemon cosine and Pokemon Tangent.
With 3 enhanced versions for the first time in history! Pokemon Cosecant, Secant and Cotangent!
Their perspective will be upside down when compared to the previous versions!

Because I feel like everyone here could use a good laugh lol

Calling it now, the 3rd Version will be 4CHAN CHATTER.
Why not Bulbagarden Blubber?

A reveal has never happened in march, so if we don't get it next week, then we probably won't see anything until late april/may.

Urgh a timeline where we get no Pokémon reveal until April would be really dry lol

Also means we would be having to put up with more of those England royalty leaks for months on end
Yeah, I fear for the worst, as everything is still meh-ish at the moment in terms of build-up.

I'd love to be proven wrong with an announcement this/next week, but I honestly don't expect any real Gen 8 news until April/May. And I really don't expect anything out of the countdown. We get these countdowns and celebrations every year and it almost never leads to anything, really.

I swear if this does leads to no announcement they really gotta work on how they handle announcing games because telling us its in the works and then not giving us anything after that for months is just excruciatingly painful. @_@ Especially with most 'leaks' now just being so-and-so on website saying they have inside information because reason and then listing a bunch of words. No creativity behind it at all. So lazy.

I swear if this does leads to no announcement they really gotta work on how they handle announcing games because telling us its in the works and then not giving us anything after that for months is just excruciatingly painful. @_@ Especially with most 'leaks' now just being so-and-so on website saying they have inside information because reason and then listing a bunch of words. No creativity behind it at all. So lazy.
Once again they had to announce it since many people didn't get that a switch game was already written in stone when usum where Announced and cried like litle children.

I swear if I see one negative word about this game after its reveal. This game is gonna be beautiful. I can feel it in my gut.
I think most of the negativity (since there always will be some) will come after the games are out and the hype has died down. That's how it went with X and Y.

Being could Pokemon King And Queen is so beautiful So Cute And So Cool So could it be right that they call it as this?

Really I am so happy and so exciting now

Being could Pokemon King And Queen is so beautiful So Cute And So Cool So could it be right that they call it as this?

Really I am so happy and so exciting now
Discredited a long time ago. Don't believe the sad strange little man on twitter who is trying to make it a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom