• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
By the way. In Pixelpar tweet ash is throwing his pikachu to the stars. Another hint to the old rumor?
Another? When did Pixelpar reference Stars in the past?
Hopefully I see 20 new pages on here tomorrow. That's when you know something is up haha
In that case, something will be up, but it'll be a new fake that people are having fun joking about, or a topic about game design that results in a lot of discussion, but brings us nowhere closer to Gen 8. (or a new Masuda tweet getting dissected)

Reaction score
So, if he was just using the phrase "the stars are aligning" in the usual way, with no extra hints towards anything, why would the stars in the image he posted be relevant?
Sure. I just want to understand if he used that gif for a reason or not. We know he likes to hide hints just so people can go back once the announcement has happened and look for them.

Reaction score
Sure. I just want to understand if he used that gif for a reason or not. We know he likes to hide hints just so people can go back once the announcement has happened and look for them.
Yeah, that's why I asked-why single out the stars as opposed to anything else?

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Feeling very glad to have not taken that one any bit seriously- but I'm honestly just in wait mode until the 27th to see what happens. Really no need to build up any more reasons to be waiting for that date. XD Only a few days away now.

Although I don't know what to do if nothing happens on Pokemon Day, we've got no other immediate date to look forward to aside from CoroCoro in March and that's not going to hold anything unless an announcement comes first.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
I still remember the trolling corocoro did with the box art for Sun and Moon. Watch that happen again in the coming months and piss even more people off.

Also at this point, even though it was fully understandable, I miss the real leaks people passed off as false. Like the clips for cutiefly and the other pokemon.

Reaction score
Hey, not sure if anyone has noticed but on the Pokemon Instagram site they have been doing the regions for Pokemon day once a day with gen 7 being the region mentioned on the 26th which could make Pokemon day the perfect day for gen 8 to be announced

Status
Not open for further replies.