• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Would've been more impressive if 1) he made it himself, 2) it wasn't just a half a minute of staring at a pokeball.

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
Watch the safari zone to make a come back and use the Let's Go mechanics.

They'd probably fine tune it before then then. But that's what the whole Go / let's Go catching mechanics remind me of.
Like I said in the Gen IV Remake thread, Go catching mechanics would actually be an improvement for the Safari Zone. And I hate the Go capture mechanics, so that's saying something. At least the Go mechanics give you some level of control, the traditional mechanics are pretty much straight RNG.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Like I said in the Gen IV Remake thread, Go catching mechanics would actually be an improvement for the Safari Zone. And I hate the Go capture mechanics, so that's saying something. At least the Go mechanics give you some level of control, the traditional mechanics are pretty much straight RNG.
I actually would very much support this as a Safari Zone thing- the Safari Zone is pretty lacking, so switching to Go-style mechanics there would make the zone a bit more interesting and the mechanic more tolerable.

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
I saw that pic which based the fake leak in a site right before seeing the tweet/video, so I knew it was fake XD.

Although the music, font would’ve been huge giveaways anyway.

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
Right I forgot about the New Year's thing.
View: https://youtu.be/T0ADarWfAvk

Gamexplain always gets insider info that they pretend to luckily guess in their discussion videos.If anyone has the time to watch this vid.
They seem to get a lot of inside info about Nintendo stuff. But I don't think they get any Pokemon stuff. They have a certain way of expressing their inside information that they didn't do in this video. I don't really have a good way to explain it but go back and watch their last direct production and you'll see what I mean.

But if you don't want to that's fine, I'm fairly certain they don't have any inside info on Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.