• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_

Reaction score
Unova time!

Aaaaand just like that they debunked the insider info in my "leak" about focusing on the Village of Dragons... they changed the anime clips, I assure you. : D

I didn't watch the Chugga/Gamexplain vid yet, but wanting Dragon as the first Gym I can understand: It is something new and unconventional as that type is usually saved till the end, and introducing it much earlier would offset its usually high evolution rate. Another cool thing is that it resist the starter types, making it a solid early game boss challenge in its own right; certainly better than rock since Dragon equally resists all 3.

Reaction score
February? I thought they were revealed in December. Then again, my memory of that reveal is not that good.

Reaction score
I gotta admit that Desolate Land took me by surprise the first time I faced Groudon. Good thing you get Earthquake before facing Maxie for the last time.

EDIT:
Yikes, I just had a dream that we had a direct but instead of a whole new game like we know we're getting we got something called "red and green 3" in LGPE style
That sounds more like a nightmare.

EDIT 2: Also, what happened to number 2?

Reaction score
I gotta admit that Desolate Land took me by surprise the first time I faced Groudon. Good thing you get Earthquake before facing Maxie for the last time.

EDIT:

That sounds more like a nightmare.

EDIT 2: Also, what happened to number 2?
Pre release ruined it lol. But atleast now they're more even, it just depends on who gets send out second.

Although on the first turn its always groudon since hes slower.

Reaction score
I'm only for more kanto pandering if it means arbok, arcanine, and alakazam get something special in the next gen :lapras:

Reaction score
Possible. Could be like this:

Main pair: 2019
DP remake: 2020
Upper version: 2021

I also think that there might never be BW and SM remakes because of B2W2 and USUM.
I think we will get LG Johto. Maybe DP remakes will come in 2021 to celebrate its 15th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.