• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well Meltan will make its anime debut soon:

So there's at least a few things left for the anime.
It’s meant to debut in the next episode, and someone is going to catch it in a couple episodes (there’s an episode quite literally titled “I caught a Meltan”).

There’s enough left for a few months, so the anime should start the gen 8 series when the games come out in Q4

Last edited:
Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
I feel like the earliest we could hear something would be at or around 4pm tomorrow afternoon.

Retired Smogon Player
Reaction score
,,,,if we don't get any news, then at least we can debunk that Kingdom: Kanto Pandering game for good.

I really hope we get some news, though. Honestly, I think we're going to get something at the end of Pokemon Day. I'm not sure if it'll be much, but I think we will get some type of news.

SGD

Reaction score
sorry for double post but i found this on 4chan:

View attachment 116124

Claims it is the gen 8 fire starter. Probably bullshit, but y'all thoughts?
Shading doesn’t seem right in my opinion.
The lack of shading on the edges of the bottom, and patches on the fleece are what particularly set off some red flags for me.

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
sorry for double post but i found this on 4chan:

View attachment 116124

Claims it is the gen 8 fire starter. Probably bullshit, but y'all thoughts?
Shading is kind of weird on it, not to mention it looks more like one of the creatures from Yokai Watch. Probably bull. I think it might be pulling from another image leak we had earlier in the year to with a fire goat.

Reaction score
Idk maaaaan, those flames look like "embroar type" of art to me haha I'm sure it's fake
Shading is not consistent with GF orientation, lines are wobbly like done in paint and the Japanese text is a bit off.
Gamefreak does not make these inconsistencies

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
I really hope they don’t do what they did with Sun and Moon. The title reveals, followed by two months of nothing was annoying. X and Y had a great reveal trailer abd I hope they do that this time rather than revealing the titles alone.
Can agree, that was a rough time having to wait that long, and I wan't actively looking for anything either than so now I can imagine it will be even worse if they did that again this time around.

Here's hoping we get something soon. I'm ready for some new Pokemon and new things to analyze and more spending hours and hours trying to decide who I want to be my starter Pokemon.

I am keeping my eyes open on the trademarks website here where Sun and Moon were filed just 2 days before the 2016 reveal. It's been posted here before, but it's been a while and as we get closer to this possible reveal date I thought I'd post it again

Status
Not open for further replies.