• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we dont need to "bully" this guy because of the videos he made. I remember last year and I remember he didn't really behave right but if you don't like his video just ignore them. I spent 5 minutes reading the previous page and it didn't feel good, so let's move on, ok?

Guys we dont need to "bully" this guy because of the videos he made. I remember last year and I remember he didn't really behave right but if you don't like his video just ignore them. I spent 5 minutes reading the previous page and it didn't feel good, so let's move on, ok?

I'm pretty sure that most don't have a problem with his videos per se, but more with his attitude, his morals (or lack thereof) and the way he influence/treats his fans. That said, I wouldn't mind never him brought up again.

Giving that tons of people are expecting a reveal Wednesday would a separate thread just speculating potential names be warranted?

I have ideas for potential names but, I'm drawing a complete blank on ones Gamefreak would actually use.

Mars and Venus
Jade and Topez

Are the closest I got to probable.

Giving that tons of people are expecting a reveal Wednesday would a separate thread just speculating potential names be warranted?

I have ideas for potential names but, I'm drawing a complete blank on ones Gamefreak would actually use.

Mars and Venus
Jade and Topez

Mars and Venus are antagonists in team galactic in gen 4 so I doubt they would name games as that. I don't see too much potential for gen 8 being revealed Wednesday although I still hope it will be teased or something even though that probably wouldn't happen either.

Mars and Venus are antagonists in team galactic in gen 4 so I doubt they would name games as that. I don't see too much potential for gen 8 being revealed Wednesday although I still hope it will be teased or something even though that probably wouldn't happen either.
The Galactic Commanders are actually named Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.

The event for Pokemon Day is an increased spawn of Kanto pokemon? Is there really someone out there who does not have all the first 151 yet? It's like the 10th time in a year they promote them in Go.

Mars and Venus
Jade and Topez

There's already a name speculation thread, if you wanna head off over there XD- What should the next pair of games be called?

Oh boy, sparkly Pidgeys & top percentage Rattatas!!! Exactly what I've always wanted! Thank you Arceus! Thank you Nintendo! Blessed and based Pokemon Day to all!!!

cw9Dhs2.jpg

Yes, I know there's still time. But I'm just moving my expectations goal post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom