• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys we dont need to "bully" this guy because of the videos he made. I remember last year and I remember he didn't really behave right but if you don't like his video just ignore them. I spent 5 minutes reading the previous page and it didn't feel good, so let's move on, ok?

Charizard Enthusiast (Taking a break from this)
Reaction score
Guys we dont need to "bully" this guy because of the videos he made. I remember last year and I remember he didn't really behave right but if you don't like his video just ignore them. I spent 5 minutes reading the previous page and it didn't feel good, so let's move on, ok?
I'm pretty sure that most don't have a problem with his videos per se, but more with his attitude, his morals (or lack thereof) and the way he influence/treats his fans. That said, I wouldn't mind never him brought up again.

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
Giving that tons of people are expecting a reveal Wednesday would a separate thread just speculating potential names be warranted?

I have ideas for potential names but, I'm drawing a complete blank on ones Gamefreak would actually use.

Mars and Venus
Jade and Topez

Are the closest I got to probable.

Reaction score
Giving that tons of people are expecting a reveal Wednesday would a separate thread just speculating potential names be warranted?

I have ideas for potential names but, I'm drawing a complete blank on ones Gamefreak would actually use.

Mars and Venus
Jade and Topez

Mars and Venus are antagonists in team galactic in gen 4 so I doubt they would name games as that. I don't see too much potential for gen 8 being revealed Wednesday although I still hope it will be teased or something even though that probably wouldn't happen either.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Mars and Venus are antagonists in team galactic in gen 4 so I doubt they would name games as that. I don't see too much potential for gen 8 being revealed Wednesday although I still hope it will be teased or something even though that probably wouldn't happen either.
The Galactic Commanders are actually named Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.

Reaction score
The event for Pokemon Day is an increased spawn of Kanto pokemon? Is there really someone out there who does not have all the first 151 yet? It's like the 10th time in a year they promote them in Go.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score

Mars and Venus
Jade and Topez

There's already a name speculation thread, if you wanna head off over there XD- What should the next pair of games be called?

El_

Reaction score
Oh boy, sparkly Pidgeys & top percentage Rattatas!!! Exactly what I've always wanted! Thank you Arceus! Thank you Nintendo! Blessed and based Pokemon Day to all!!!

Yes, I know there's still time. But I'm just moving my expectations goal post.

El_

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.