• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Dead
Reaction score
There are plenty of clones from the movie they could use. One card for each regular species and another one for each clone.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
The event for Pokemon Day is an increased spawn of Kanto pokemon? Is there really someone out there who does not have all the first 151 yet? It's like the 10th time in a year they promote them in Go.
To be fair, I'm kind of hoping they'll set the "region specific" pokemon like Kangaskhan and Mr. Mime to everywhere for a day.

I just want to have a living pokedex without having to fly all the way to Australia or Europe.

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
I hope it is something like the Delta species, then.
Perhaps "cloned" versions of pokemon. That'd be really cool.

Also I don't think it's too significant that we've already had a booster set called neo genesis. I'm pretty sure the tcg has used the same or similar words before, and if not, it's probably not the biggest deal for them if it wasn't recent.

Reaction score
Perhaps "cloned" versions of pokemon. That'd be really cool.

Also I don't think it's too significant that we've already had a booster set called neo genesis. I'm pretty sure the tcg has used the same or similar words before, and if not, it's probably not the biggest deal for them if it wasn't recent.
I wanted to point that out, too, but I don't know if it's just a coincidence. The first thing that came to mind was a reprint set, but I don't know how frequent or if they even do reprint sets.

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
I wanted to point that out, too, but I don't know if it's just a coincidence. The first thing that came to mind was a reprint set, but I don't know how frequent or if they even do reprint sets.
XY evolutions was a reprint of the first cards (with changes to make them still viable in gameplay, of course)

Likewise, neo genesis was the first gen 2 tcg set, so it'd make sense.

Reaction score
So the announcements for Pokemon week are:
TGC: Alter Genesis expansion pack (probably)
Anime: Twitch marathon
Movie: Trailer for Detective Pikachu
GO: Kanto event

WHAT ABOUT GEN8

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
Well, I'll reserve comment as to whether I think the trademark filings are for a TCG expansion or a game.

But, pokemonaltergenesis.com doesn't appear to be registered as of right now.

Reaction score
So the announcements for Pokemon week are:
TGC: Alter Genesis expansion pack (probably)
Anime: Twitch marathon
Movie: Trailer for Detective Pikachu
GO: Kanto event

WHAT ABOUT GEN8
Gen 8 is not coming this week, since that is a dumb marketing move, since everything gen 8 related will overshadow and take away focus from the Pikachu trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.