• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Genesis is used as an abstract thing like "origin" or "birth". It's most likely not an item or a mechanic. I'm on the TCG ship right now. It fits there related to mew or probably mewtwo considering it's an altered dna of mew.

Not Dead
Reaction score
Also I don't think it's too significant that we've already had a booster set called neo genesis. I'm pretty sure the tcg has used the same or similar words before, and if not, it's probably not the biggest deal for them if it wasn't recent.
I don't know about that, but it's irrelevant as the Japanese name was "Gold, Silver, to a New World..." We don't know what the English name of Altered Genesis is.

Reaction score
I don't even know what to make of alter genesis. Doesn't sound like game names, unless it's a spin off game (sounds like it could be along the line of XD gale of darkness but I'm just spitballing here) but maybe TheElderKing is right with it being a game gimmick. Do they trademark those?
Maybe it's a TCG set.

Reaction score
So the announcements for Pokemon week are:
TGC: Alter Genesis expansion pack (probably)
Anime: Twitch marathon
Movie: Trailer for Detective Pikachu
GO: Kanto event

WHAT ABOUT GEN8
Nothing. Groudon is still reigning unopposed.

El_

Reaction score
Moar fun fake logos: Kingdom Red & Green I presume

Reaction score
I think XY and (to a lesser extent) spoiled us and we started expecting new gen reveals in Jan or Feb.

Reaction score
didn't James Turner say that he doesn't tease/hint anything, and that the hinting is usually done by Masuda/TPC?

That pic does remind me of armored mewtwo a lot though. Hm

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
I think there's something wrong with the shape of the pokeball too- it's not very crisp. Often happens when you apply stroke to something.
I just noticed that. It looks like someone made a almost perfect circle in Photoshop, made a pokeball out of it, and rotated it slightly so it's kind of wonky and artifacty around the edges.

Not to mention the previously mentioned É instead of é.

Status
Not open for further replies.