• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone seen the grass mole starter out of 4chan?

Too good to be real. In fact, I wanted to compare the art style to previous Gens, and in the end concluded that both the Grass Mole and Fire Sheep are probably the best designed starters ever, lol.

Only Totodile perhaps comes close. I look forward to the drawing of the Water Starter lol.

Then again, Decidueye looked amazing and out of the capabilities of Game Freak and yet that was real.

What I really wouldn't want are more Froakie/Oshawott type of designs as starters and Chesnaught/Delphox like final evolutions.
What grass mole....I would like to see this little mole...sounds cute

Bug Trainer (formerly TexasDarkTrainer)
Reaction score
Aw, the grass mole is cute. Fire lamb/goat isn't bad either. Wouldn't be upset if they ended up being legitimate.

switch-brasil.com Webmaster
Reaction score
Let's make an agreement now: Peekybird isn't a insider/leaker, he's just another piggybacker

Literally Who
Reaction score
Don Cartagena
Reaction score
I just saw a tweet from @muguwus saying the sun and moon trailer from the pokemon direct was removed. Idk if it was a mistake or something, tried to take a picture but the image is too big and I'm at work lol if you guys want to check or confirm that go ahead. I see a lot of moving pieces, this seems interesting none the less haha

IT'S WRONG LOL nevermind, still Joe's stuff seems worthy to keep an eye on

Reaction score
I just saw a tweet from @muguwus saying the sun and moon trailer from the pokemon direct was removed. Idk if it was a mistake or something, tried to take a picture but the image is too big and I'm at work lol if you guys want to check or confirm that go ahead. I see a lot of moving pieces, this seems interesting none the less haha
Maybe you should double check first.

Status
Not open for further replies.