• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
I’m going to remain cautious, though it’s still better then having nothing.

Reaction score
I can't find the direct/trailer for usum. Did they delete it in the past?

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
I'm not sure about these leaks. Like @SodiumChloride said, the page is very empty for concept art, which it seems to present itself to be, not enough angles on it. The shading is also still pretty off with the added grass starter. I'm still weary of them, but I'm warming up to the fire one a little more, and the grass one is pretty cute. Would love to see a grass starter to go along with these, even if the leak turns out to be fake.

Based on how things have been going, I think only time will tell if the reveal is upon us.

Dang, I want you so badly Pokemon news, just please come quickly so I can admire you and then try not to be distracted for my interview, I really need this job.

Reaction score
What exactly is Pokemon Day? Who made it a thing? Who decided Feb 27th is Pokemon Day?

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
Giovanni - 8 letters, gen 8 confirmed.
Not to mention, the big R in the background

R is the 18th letter of the alphabet. Today is the 26th. 26 - 8 (as in Gen 8) equals 18. HMmmmmMmM
mmmmmm.............

What exactly is Pokemon Day? Who decided Feb 27th is Pokemon Day?
Technically, it was whoever decided to release Red & Green on that day in Japan 23 years go

Reaction score
I'm not sure about these leaks. Like @SodiumChloride said, the page is very empty for concept art, which it seems to present itself to be, not enough angles on it. The shading is also still pretty off with the added grass starter. I'm still weary of them, but I'm warming up to the fire one a little more, and the grass one is pretty cute. Would love to see a grass starter to go along with these, even if the leak turns out to be fake.

Based on how things have been going, I think only time will tell if the reveal is upon us.

Dang, I want you so badly Pokemon news, just please come quickly so I can admire you and then try not to be distracted for my interview, I really need this job.
Why does that mole look really stoned lol

If it were real it would be the new meme starter

Reaction score

Take this with a grain of salt. I believe it may had to do with time traveling which may bring my predictions to the villianous teams that is to rule not only the world but time too.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Yeah I would call a game with all the regions in it a giant red flag screaming FAKE at this time.

That said, I can't say I wouldn't lose my mind screaming about how amazing that is if it turns out to be true. ....So long as they don't water down the regions. Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle and all that.

Reaction score
I’ve never been a fan of multiple regions, not just because Gamefreak in general don’t seem keen because of the various issues, but imo the moment you travel to the second or more regions, it feels like your initial journey was pointless as you’ll never go back outside of some minor postgame stuff to get a item or two. I’d rather more content to expand and enrich the initial region.

Reaction score

Take this with a grain of salt. I believe it may had to do with time traveling which may bring my predictions to the villianous teams that is to rule not only the world but time too.
They are not even trying anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.