• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hope it's an XY reveal type, and not a SuMo one. It would be nice if it's not just the names of the games... but instead we see the starters, the legendaries, and gameplay footage! :D But regardless, it will be great no matter what! (I personally think we will see an XY type reveal).

Last edited:
Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I hope it's an XY reveal type, and not a SuMo one. It would be nice if it's not just the names of the games... but instead we see the starters, the legendaries, and gameplay footage! :D But regardless, it will be great no matter what!
I believe that this will most likely happen because this will be the first new gen on a new console, and I think that they want to show off what it looks like in the first trailer to get more people interested in buying it.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I believe that this will most likely happen because this will be the first new gen on a new console, and I think that they want to show off what it looks like in the first trailer to get more people interested in buying it.

There are literally 3 Pokeballs there so the starters are at least confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.