• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I REALLY hope the format is like X and Ys reveal and not like S/Ms I need to see what we're going into.
I believe that this will be like XY's reveal trailer. This will be the first new gen and traditional Pokemon game on the Switch so they need to show off the gameplay and look of the game right off the bat in order to get people to buy the games.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
See?! I knew what Paul was talking about from the very start! So yeah, next time, think twice before you try to discredit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.