• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
To be fair, it is possible to fill up that seven minutes with talking/“summarizing the series”

But yes ideally it will be an XY-style trailer
They did that for Sun/Moon because it was the twentieth anniversary game.

That's not to say they won't do it anyway, but they don't really have an excuse this time.

Reaction score
**** yes, glad I was wrong on the long wait. Judging by the tweets on each region, I would assume that we're getting more than just the names and logos. Those region rumours should be put to rest and hopefully they'll show us the starters and legendary mascots.

Reaction score
"Set your alarms trainers" + 3 Pokeballs definitely sounds like starters to me. (A nod to Satoshi being late.) Very excited! I'll keep an eye out on the trademark sites this morning; I doubt anything would be posted after they've been so careful to not let anything leak out, but we'll see.

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, I think it's going to be an XY type reveal trailer. There is so much that they can show it makes sense.
They could announce some spin-off too...We won't get a 7 minutes trailer for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.