• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Oh damn zodiac will finally be proved right
I hope it does.
Ox, Rabbit, Snake, Horse and Sheep are still to be used. All of them could be cool, although somebody once mentioned a Zebra, so they can make a fire horse without just making Rapidash 2, which could be really cool. I can see pretty much all of them happening, although snake is the one I'd least want to see, maybe it could be cool though.

Reaction score
Just wait and see they only reveal the starters but not a releasedate. The salt will be real.

Reaction score
When do you think the game will be released?

I know everyone bets on November, but I think it might be different this time around. I think it might be September or December.

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
I should not have checked my phone, should not have checked my phone, should have gone back to sleep.... But I have to admit that Pokemon Direct news is the best alarm to wake up to.

Needless to say, I AM HYPEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.