• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes :) I guess it would require the two versions to either be separate regions or time periods for it to really make sense!

Reaction score
What do expect to see in the trailer? A recap leading up to the reveal? And once the trailer starts, do ya'll think we get the three starters and the legendaries? Or maybe the three starters and some characters introduced?

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Speculation: a quadru-ped fire starter, a grass starter without legs and a flying fish lmao

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
but its just a embeded yt video^^
Honestly I had just never tried it directly on yt before and it has a history of glitching out on me, plus it feels nicer to me to view it directly ‘with’ Nintendo.

Guess its more to do with my senseless mannerisms rather than logic...

Reaction score
Honestly... I really dont wanna see any leaks. Now that a direct has been CONFIRMED for tomorrow, I'm actually just hype to see everything with a fresh set of eyes. Im sure others will differ, this is just me personally.

Reaction score
Honestly I had just never tried it directly on yt before and it has a history of glitching out on me, plus it feels nicer to me to view it directly ‘with’ Nintendo.

Guess its more to do with my senseless mannerisms rather than logic...
i edited the post to include the twitch link which on my end is always bufferign like crazy (200k connection btw) but maybe it works better for you.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
i edited the post to include the twitch link which on my end is always bufferign like crazy (200k connection btw) but maybe it works better for you.
Thanks! Really appreciate the gesture!

P.S. All this hype is making me giddy and happy in a good way!

Reaction score
Honestly... I really dont wanna see any leaks. Now that a direct has been CONFIRMED for tomorrow, I'm actually just hype to see everything with a fresh set of eyes. Im sure others will differ, this is just me personally.

I agree. If no leaker has appeared so far (when we didn't know about the Direct), now I hope they keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.