• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
蒼い炎
Reaction score
"7 minutes of new information", makes me think the Generation 8 games won't be the only thing shown. There's never been a trailer for a Pokémon game that long, I don't think, especially not for the start of a new generation. The presentation will likely be filled up with comments from Ishihara and the new director, probably Oomori. Other than that, maybe a surprise announcement for a spin-off title. I highly doubt the trailer will run for much longer than 4 minutes total. That's still plenty of time to show the starters or maybe even the Legendaries. I'm so excited :3

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
"7 minutes of new information", makes me think the Generation 8 games won't be the only thing shown. There's never been a trailer for a Pokémon game that long, I don't think, especially not for the start of a new generation. The presentation will likely be filled up with comments from Ishihara and the new direct, probably Oomori. Other than that, maybe a surprise announcement for a spin-off title. I highly doubt the trailer will run for much longer than 4 minutes total. That's still plenty of time to show the starters or maybe even the Legendaries. I'm so excited :3
nah, 5 mniutes will be for pokemon history and the last 2 will be for trailer.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
I have an idea of what those three Pokeballs could represent, one represents a small update or news related to spin-offs, the second one could represent something related to Pokemon Bank or any application that allows you to transfer Pokemon and finally, the last one represents the Gen 8 announcement. At least that's what I think.

Reaction score
So excited but also really annoyed that I'm in work (it's at 2pm for me)! At least I have a 15 minute break at half 3, so I can squeeze it into that because I'm not going to be able to look at my phone without seeing a spoiler otherwise.
Just go to toilet for 7 minutes and watch it. If you have your phone and a connection that is.

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
I've seen no trademarks. I even checked them myself. I didn't check the twitter, but that would take forever if there is anything at all in there.

Anyway, I just want to say that anyone that wants to assert that they were right all along is wrong. They didn't know, they just got lucky. Was it a good guess? I'm still not willing to say so, since it's only happened once before, but this will now set the precedent that info is supposed to come on Pokemon Day, and we will be seeing this every year from now on.

Reaction score
I have an idea of what those three Pokeballs could represent, one represents a small update or news related to spin-offs, the second one could represent something related to Pokemon Bank or any application that allows you to transfer Pokemon and finally, the last one represents the Gen 8 announcement. At least that's what I think.
Maybe they just represent the three new starters :lapras:

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
Watch...the reason there's no trademarks is because they'll use two of the unused trademarks.

Or it just could be because nobody has found/guessed the titles yet.

Reaction score
Watch...the reason there's no trademarks is because they'll use two of the unused trademarks.

Or it just could be because nobody has found/guessed the titles yet.
Again, they usually do a good job of registering them so they release after they get announced. (For example, the trademarks could post next week Tuesday, or later this week, though next week Tuesday would be the more likely scenario.)

Status
Not open for further replies.