• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Planet Panthera
Reaction score
Great to see a Pokemon Direct getting announced.

I'm sure as ready to get a new Fire/Fighting star... "gets punched in face"...okay never mind, jeezz!

Reaction score
my inner edgelord would be happy with Chaos/Control as titles

it does remind me a lot of sonic though lol. Also, the image used to announce the direct has 3 pokeballs as the focus. starters confirmed?

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
As a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, I can't possibly hope harder that Chaos and Control's leaks are fake. No. No god. Please no.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I already discussed why that logo’s fake, and since Chaos and Control originates from that logo leak, it doesn’t have any higher probablity of being the real title than the thousands of others brought up by any random person.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
I thought so. xD

Eee though. You guys I'm so excited. I've been having a bit of a down in my depression stuff and this is the pick-me-up I needed. And since my brother also has a switch he and I can trade pokemon locally since I don't have an online thing on my switch and I won't be able to access that stuff because we have to PAY FOR IT now. ):

ERROR
Reaction score
I don't expect the full seven minutes of the direct to go toward a new Gen reveal. I expect some sort of GO-related announcement first, then some sort of teaser trailer where we get the names/logos for the games, possibly the starters, and maybe some brief footage of what the game looks like.

an honest to god gen vii spinoff would be a nice surprise but let's face it tpci gave up on spinoffs so rip pmd

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
but its just a embeded yt video^^

there also is twitch but that one is far worse in my opinion. everytime i watch there i am plaqued with constant buffering.
View: https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo
Honestly I had just never tried it directly on yt before and it has a history of glitching out on me, plus it feels nicer to me to view it directly ‘with’ Nintendo.

Guess its more to do with my senseless mannerisms rather than logic...
Actually, despite being an embedded YouTube video, I have found that it runs better on the Nintendo website than it does on YouTube.

Or at least I know that the last direct did.

Reaction score
Actually, despite being an embedded YouTube video, I have found that it runs better on the Nintendo website than it does on YouTube.

Or at least I know that the last direct did.
well deactivating yt "stream chat" (which is now possible) helps a lot this is porbally the reason it works better when embeded -> no chat.

Reaction score
Watch...the reason there's no trademarks is because they'll use two of the unused trademarks.

Or it just could be because nobody has found/guessed the titles yet.
Or it’s a remake of some kind XD. Those done get trademarked till after the reveal iirc.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Oh god if they were to reveal something like a remake or something else instead of the next generation the fandom would probably implode on itself and a war would break out between those who wanted a remake and those who wanted a new generation already.

hides matches behind back

Status
Not open for further replies.