• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face the Darkness
Reaction score
I'll have to clock into work at 8am (when the direct is in my time zone) tomorrow. I wonder if my boss will notice if I grab my work phone before 8 so I can watch the direct.

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
Sir. SIR. I can explain. This is important. NEW POKEMON.

Your boss, hopefully "HOLY COW LET ME WATCH TOO."
Well the good news is I have lots of free time in the morning since it only takes me 30mins to get ready for the am route at 9 so I always have 30 extra minutes anyways.

Edit: also I have a female boss...thinking about it I don't think I've ever had a Male boss.

like no one ever was
Reaction score
Whatever the starters will be, I'm betting it's a trio of which I will probably not pick the Grass starter.

Again.

Seriously. When will they make a Grass starter that outdoes the other two for me. I've only chosen the Water and Fire ones up until now.
I almost always pick the grass starter. To each their own.

This thread is going so fast now, it's hard to keep up at work. XD
I know, right? I eventually gave up and left the office because I wasn’t getting anything done. It didn’t help though. I’m literally writing this on the treadmill at the local gym.

I need help please someone

Reaction score
Oh god if they were to reveal something like a remake or something else instead of the next generation the fandom would probably implode on itself and a war would break out between those who wanted a remake and those who wanted a new generation already.

hides matches behind back
Already confirmed to be Gen 8.
This fandom would nuke GF if it ain't Gen 8.

Reaction score
Yeah! A direct! And it will be shown 8:00 p.m. tomorrow where I live.

Also, to the guy that suggested mankini Machoke: shudders That's something I would prefer they don't do. Mankinis are up there with crocs in awfulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.