• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know that I'm late, I was on the school, but OMFG! I'M SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! and tomorrow I'll have two stupids english exams that I will pass so easily IN THAT EXACT TIME! :C well, at least I'll be free early so I can enjoy the announcement a bit later.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Speaking of the alternate timelines, I'm pretty sure Yellow and Let's Go aren't connected to the main timeline at all. They're in their own little sub pocket where the line between anime and games are blurred.
I don't know about Let's Go, but Yellow was very much the anime version. I think Let's Go may be more on the blurred side.

The Direct will last 7 minutes, the trailer of the games should last much less than that. You can watch the trailer on any break you have.
=/ Probably gonna try- awful loud at work, though, so it'd be without sound, which isn't ideal.

Reaction score
Can we just talk about how crazy it is that Pokemon just took over the world? I've never seen anything played by so many, and watched by so many as much as Pokemon is. Satoshi built an empire. It's really crazy when you think about it.

There is only three cartoons that I can think of that completely took over the world like this and they all come from Japan. DBZ, Naruto, and Pokemon. And I think Pokemon stands above them all.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Can we just talk about how crazy it is that Pokemon just took over the world? I've never seen anything played by so many, and watched by so many as much as Pokemon is. Satoshi built an empire. It's really crazy when you think about it.

There is only three cartoons that I can think of that completely took over the world like this and they all come from Japan. DBZ, Naruto, and Pokemon. And I think Pokemon stands above them all.
Another thing that was crazy is that Pokemon had a really rough start, now it can easily reach the public today.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score

My favorite franchise of all time, tbh.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score

Pretty much how I felt when Pokemon GO became popular- Pokemon is one hella impressive franchise.

Reaction score
And I want Canada. At least have Québec, Ontario, and Nunavut for the cultural diversity (French, English, and Inuit).
I'm from Quebec so I 100% agree with you! Also , a Canada based region can give us an interesting winter region. Just so you know, 2 days ago we receive 25 cm of snow and today it's -30C. And a winter region woud be so different than a hot region like Hoenn and Alola.

Reaction score

Too bad we never see satoshi every do anything. Lile dude its your franchise but where the hell are you?

Hope he directs one more game

Status
Not open for further replies.