• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Dude I am pretty sure this is at least the third time you've pointed out how stupid you think the sheep is. We get itttttt. Y'all hate cute things. :p
I don't think it's that they hate cute things. I looovvveee cute things but I don't think that sheep is cute. Nor the mole when it's not half-hidden in the ground.

El_

Reaction score
What if they ended up hating the Mole/Water Bear once they evolved though, and liking the Sheep? That's the thing with starters, you never quite know how they will end up.

Reaction score
Dude I am pretty sure this is at least the third time you've pointed out how stupid you think the sheep is. We get itttttt. Y'all hate cute things. :p
I scrolled up and I saw that I already said it before lol. Completely forgot, sorry.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
What if they ended up hating the Mole/Water Bear once they evolved though, and liking the Sheep? That's the thing with starters, you never quite know how they will end up.
It's a Fire starter. The chances of it getting better as it evolves are incredibly slim looking back, sorry to say. lol

(not that I personally dislike the sheep, and its final evolution can't be worse than Incineroar. It just can't)

Reaction score
If the announcement isnt gen 8, then the next thung i want to see is pokemon ranger.

Reaction score
Someone posted the water starter to go with the sheep/mole starter leaks

I still think the sheep and mole are ugly but DAMN I love that water bear
My third generation in a row choosing the water starter if this true.

El_

Reaction score
It's a Fire starter. The chances of it getting better as it evolves are incredibly slim looking back, sorry to say. lol

(not that I personally dislike the sheep, and its final evolution can't be worse than Incineroar. It just can't)
If the leak is to be believed, then it actually becomes a quadruped Fire/Fairy and looks mythical. When I read that, it instantly made me think of Arcanaine.

The sheep is possibly avoiding the mistake of the last 3 generations by starting off on two feet rather than evolving into it, which has me hopeful.

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Ughh, I'm supposed to be on a new sleeping schedule to fix my circadian rhythm disorder but pokemon is making me want to stay up all night. How am I supposed to sleep like this? Somebody knock me out!

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score

Put it ups, my dude. We's gonna fite. (9>->)9

No one disses my pyro children!! :p

Reaction score
Ughh, I'm supposed to be on a new sleeping schedule to fix my circadian rhythm disorder but pokemon is making me want to stay up all night. How am I supposed to sleep like this? Somebody knock me out!
I keep trying to go to sleep but then I keep coming back here. This is painful.

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Well, in my case, it can't be worse than Delphox.
Awww, I like delphox. And incineroar. Even if the case for both of them is that the previous stages are better (braixen is my favorite pokemon tied with lucario)
Honestly I hated incineroar at first and disliked delphox. Both grew on me.

Reaction score
I've never signed up for it, but how does anyone hold a discussion on 4chan when all postings are anonymous?
By signing up for it. It works just like any other forum, there's just an option to go anonymous.
The Grass Mole and Fire Sheep are now accompanied by a Water Bear that kinda looks like a tardigrade. Way too smart for Game Freak.
Game Freak makes visual puns all the time in their designs-they've done it since the egg plants of Gen 1. I don't see why a water bear would be out of their reach. (not that I think this leak is real, but I'd hope for a Pokemon like this in the future)

Status
Not open for further replies.