• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to be finishing homework and checking out for the night. If something gets leaked before the Direct I might not be able to resist opening the spoiler box. Hoping sleep will find me quickly tonight and wake me up early tomorrow. I am ready for you Direct. Come at me bro!

Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to be finishing homework and checking out for the night. If something gets leaked before the Direct tomorrow I might not be able to resist opening the spoiler box. Hoping sleep will find me quickly tonight and wake me up early tomorrow. I am ready for you Direct. Come at me bro!
Dont forget to grab a drink too when time comes, it will be a party for all Pokemon fans.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
Gamefreak is doing an excellent job keeping the starters and game names from leaking. They want every part of this trailer to be a surprise. Good for them!
After three generations they finally plugged the leak.

It's safe to say they found out who did Wottergate, leaked some of the mega evolutions, and the final starters and fired them.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Let's not decide too quickly that GameFreak's security levels have been improved (although they should be)- both Wottergate and Starter leak happened after the games were announced, not before.

This is the thing which bugs me the most when people say that this 'leak season' is barren.
It literally hasn’t started yet.

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
Refresh my memory, Does Pokemon have their own Twitch channel, or will the Direct be streamed on Nintendo's?

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a male player chatacter to help Ash in the Gen 8 anime. I wanted to see a male player chatacter help Ash, we have enough female player characters helping Ash in Gens 3, 4 and 7.

Reaction score
I also hope Nanu's twin brother will be a Dark type Gym Leader and I also hope that your rival will be your brother or sister (aka the gender you dont select).

switch-brasil.com Webmaster
Reaction score
7 minus hours left here and I can't hold myself in the hype... oh god Arceus

Reaction score
I'm so ready to see the announcement of the Detective Pikachu port on Switch and nothing else.

Jocking. Not ready for this at all. Please don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.