• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can't wait for months of starter-evolution speculation.

Kind of sarcastic, as it's very hard to pinpoint in what form they usually evolve.

And for the love of God, no bipedal fire-starter.

Reaction score
I'd say no more anthropomorphous starters anymore...

Last few gens had the full strayer roster anthropomorphous, I'd rather return to more animalistic 'Mons.

Reaction score
I'd say no more anthropomorphous starters anymore...

Last few gens had the full strayer roster anthropomorphous, I'd rather return to more animalistic 'Mons.
Last gen's roster was disappointing even, to say the least.

Reaction score
Morning everyone. 3 more hours, today will be awesome.

Still surprised not even trademarks leaked overnight lol

Reaction score
I hope the more "serious" style of Black/White returns (or gets improves upon), unlike the Alola-sryle.

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
Also, just out of curiosity, why are people requesting leaks be put in spoiler tags? Is this not the thread for leaks, as well as speculation? Shouldn't anybody that doesn't want spoilers just simply... Not visit the leaks thread?

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Also, just out of curiosity, why are people requesting leaks be put in spoiler tags? Is this not the thread for leaks, as well as speculation? Shouldn't anybody that doesn't want spoilers just simply... Not visit the leaks thread?
Because the direct is imminent and if anything about it leaks, we all don't want to know within the next three hours before it launches. After that it's back to our regular "spoil everything" schedule. XD

Reaction score
I highly doubt anything is going to leak at this point. We're just below three hours until the trailer drops, and not a peep.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
it's CGI, i don't think we getting anything close to it tbh, but it would be amazing.
The rocky terrains look like something Gamefreak could pull off.

Because the direct is imminent and if anything about it leaks, we all don't want to know within the next three hours before it launches. After that it's back to our regular "spoil everything" schedule. XD
It might also have to do with the fact that any and every direct discussion has been redirected here (thanks to the pop up) and some people might want to discuss the direct without being spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.