• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
Because the direct is imminent and if anything about it leaks, we all don't want to know within the next three hours before it launches. After that it's back to our regular "spoil everything" schedule. XD
That's why I suggested people stay off the leak page until it posts. That's why I was so curious, because this thread is literally created for posting leaks.

With that being said, why on Earth am I still here? Now I'm just risking myself seeing potential leaks as well. I think at this point though, leaks don't seem like it will be any kind of problem.

Reaction score
Trying to find some redirect links to the Pokemon website because I think they may added them already.

If something like Pokemon-king.com redirects me to the official Pokemon site, then we have our titles.

Reaction score
Trying to find some redirect links to the Pokemon website because I think they may added them already.

If something like Pokemon-king.com redirects me to the official Pokemon site, then we have our titles.
For Nintendo Switch reveal they bought the domain exactly 1 minute before the reveal so I I expect something similar this time.

Nuzlocke Lover
Reaction score
I'll wait and see how the starters look like and what their final typings will be before choosing a starter.

Reaction score
Can't wait for months of starter-evolution speculation.

Kind of sarcastic, as it's very hard to pinpoint in what form they usually evolve.

And for the love of God, no bipedal fire-starter.
Don't worry, they're gonna leak sooner than you think (or at least there'll be hundreds of fakes to keep you busy).

蒼い炎
Reaction score
We're on the threshold of the NEXT STEP in the Pokémon series, a new generation. This is my last post as an individual unknowing of the first news on Gen 8. I'll be watching with one of my friends at uni later today. I wish everyone a happy Pokémon Day and reveal as well. See you on the other side >_>

Reaction score
Happy Pokemon Day @Blast as for me... I'll be at work when the trailer drops, dunno if I'll take a peak on my phone or wait until the end of the day to see. By then everything will probably be filled with videos and posts about the reveal lol.

Don Cartagena
Reaction score
Forge a path to greatness... Sounds like a sentence that would be used in the medieval times... Feudalism... Kings and queens?! Hahaha im just playing. Almost 2 hours left guys!!!

Don Cartagena
Reaction score
Happy Pokemon Day @Blast as for me... I'll be at work when the trailer drops, dunno if I'll take a peak on my phone or wait until the end of the day to see. By then everything will probably be filled with videos and posts about the reveal lol.
Can you go use the restroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.