• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_

Reaction score
Forgot to mention something:

Some 4chan user posted a thread some weeks ago about that one guy in the museum in Pewter city, who talked about that after humanity reached the moon, they now aim for the distant red planet. This could be interpeted into "We just made Pokemon Moon, now we're working for Pokemon Mars"

So I am going to say the titles are Mars&Venus.
I think that is just one of those real life references, considering Elon Musk/Space X's initiative for a Mars mission sometime in the near future. It makes sense that Game Freak would want to update that since being impressed by watching the original moon landing on a color T.V. is sorta dated.

Reaction score
In just a little over an hour we'll finally see what we've been hyping up for 2 years. Maybe more if you consider people have wanted a console pokemom game since gsc.

Shame let's go kinda stole that thunder though

Reaction score
List of titles that we've "had"
Crown and Scepter
King and Queen
Mars and Venus
Plus and Minus
Royal and Noble
Kingdom Red and Kingdom Green
Chaos and Control

Just from the so-called "Leaks" we've been given. They aren't real but thought a list would be nice just until the real titles surface, and we get to see for ourselves and see who was the closet to the real ones.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
I really hope none of those rumored titles are true, especially for today since when Gen 8 is going to be announced, I prefer for it to be a surprise when it happens.

Waiting to bloom
Reaction score
wish list that won't happen anytime soon
  • Mega Johto Starters
  • More Gen5-Gen6 megas
  • Pre-evolutions for older pokemon
  • Evolutions for older pokemon
  • More special Z-Moves ( i like all gimmicks and don't want to act like they doesn't exist )
  • At least 100 new non-legendary pokemon
  • No more Kanto related things
  • Lillie or Gladion make an appearance
  • Good post-game
  • Story like Unova/Alola and gameplay like Sinnoh but faster ( DP are the slowest )
  • Gyms Leaders are part of the story like in BW or like trial captains/kahunas. I hate when we see gym leaders only in their gym.
  • Harder game
  • Every good feature that LGP/LGE removed returning ( abilities, held items ext. )
  • Optional catch system. Both older and LGP/LGE style
And much more things. I'm gonna play Pokemon Direct Bingo with those. Wanna join ?

Reaction score
I just don't want it to be the uk because then a lot of "leakers" will claim to be right about something almost everyone has been predicting.

Also don't think I'd like the uk as a region like I didn't like france

Charizard Enthusiast (Taking a break from this)
Reaction score
It's the final stretch, boys and girls! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!

Reaction score
Thank you! At least this time I'm going to watch the direct without annoying Spanish guys in the background. That happened to me in the last Nintendo Direct. And they sadly put the Direct's audio low.

Status
Not open for further replies.