• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just for the lulz I'm gonna post my ideas I had for starters a few years ago here: a grass puppy that becomes a grass/steel wolf with a metal jaw. Fire/rock ox with big horns. Water/bug dolphin/bug hybrid that starts as a little dolphin looking grub which becomes a cocoon and then a butterfly, with the body of a dolphin and wings made of water.

Reaction score
In just a little over an hour we'll finally see what we've been hyping up for 2 years. Maybe more if you consider people have wanted a console pokemom game since gsc.
Yes, it is astonishing to consider!! Basically it has been an additional 20 years, and then, with the wise but very secretive method of announcing the development of the games over the course of two years, it has added almost the equivalent of a century somehow! :) :)

Reaction score
Nothing will beat the leaked water bear starter
The only thing that stops from liking that one is the fact that it seems like it would be a defensive Pokémon, and after playing Colosseum, I don't want another defensive starter.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Is that a grassified fennekin? And an emolga? And oshawott-dewott fusion
Yeah. It's obviously fake. I don't think that we would have another Otter Water-type starter. The grass starter looks like a modified Fennekin and the Fire starter looks more like a Pikaclone than a Fire-type.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
The only thing that stops from liking that one is the fact that it seems like it would be a defensive Pokémon, and after playing Colosseum, I don't want another defensive starter.
He's too cute for me to acutally care about his stats lol

Likes to show off.
Reaction score
I may not watch today. My father needed me and Mom to help him to bed last night, and I didn’t get enough sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.