• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Looks like the rumors were real. The region is based on the UK. Also, I saw a Grass-type gym, so gyms are back.

Reaction score
Sobble..... I CHOOSE YOU.

Also guys: Better prepare for another Fire/Fighting type incoming with Scorbunny.

Grooky gives Grass/Ground vibes

Sobble Water/Poison.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
Maybe the fire starter will grow on me. Now I have to go to work, and I'll come home and this thread will have added 200 pages.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Is that UK region? Yessss.

I listened to British Folk pretty much exclusively in the last 24 hours in hopes to summon that. =P

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
Sword and Shield!!!

Gonna admit Scorbunny is cute but Sobble would be better

Reaction score
Oh comeonnnn they make a fire bunny but make it lame and soccery. Will probably be fighting too from the looks!

That water starter is SUPER cute though.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
Is that UK region? Yessss.

I listened to British Folk pretty much exclusively in the last 24 hours in hopes to summon that. =P
I watched a ton of Seven Deadly Sins to will this into life. The games give me industrial revolution kinds of vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.