• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was hoping they would show the starters final evolutions danggg
But I guess I liked them? Disappointed in the fire starter though

Reaction score
Pokemon sword& shield!!! Those are badass names. The logos are fucking badass!!!! The starters are the cutest we had yet!! It seems they are a monkey, rabbit, and salamander. Looks like that fire zodiac starter just gained a little more credibility.
The freaking Galar region!! I think I saw Big Ben, so I do think it's in the U.K.

Holy shit guys!!! Gen 8 is going to be amazing

Reaction score
Another chimp grass? While I think he is cute that’s kind of ridiculous :/ I’m not sure I’m a fan of any of the starters at the moment. Love the current graphics.

El_

Reaction score
The Sword n Scabbard leaker on 4chan was somewhat right I think lol probably mixed in some fake details.

U.K. it is then....

ALL

HAIL

BRITANNIA!!!

Lovely
Reaction score
Pokemon Sword and Shield? I'm glad I wasn't spoiled about leaks too much. The title design looks awesome.

Poke!Britain looks cool :D What a beautiful region! Love the misty forest (Fog returning as a weather condition?? lol) and the factory inspired designs.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
Also guys: Better prepare for another Fire/Fighting type incoming with Scorbunny.
With the way things are going, I say it will look fighting, but it will be fire/fairy or fire/grass or something.

Also at least it's already bipedal and therefore no disappointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.