• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
#TeamSobble #TeamSword

I'm kinda disappointed it was the UK, but maybe it will grow on me. At least we have concrete info on the games!

I also find it kinda funny that Sword and Shield were among the first titles we discarded.

Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
Can't wait to stop the nefarious plot of Team Brexit.
Or team Remoan, a group trying get Galar to no longer be it's own region and submit to rule from Kalos and share a league with them.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
The music! Oh my god the music! I can literally listen to the music on repeat!

I’m conflicted with the version choices since I prefer warmer coloured, and the offensive one...

Remus and Romulus legends!

#TeamSword #TeamScorbunny

Reaction score
Looking at the map of Galar, the region seems to be painfully liniar. The water starter looks like Mudkip 2.0, but still looks pretty nice. The Grass Starter is my favourite of the three (Grass Chimchar FTW)

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
worst starters yet
graphics aren't as charming as Town or even LGPE
following pokemon removed with no excuse this time, no overworld encounters either
can't even give us the actual release date

might consider saving your money for SharpSword and SturdyShield

Status
Not open for further replies.